Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Merge accounts

MonicaKayLowe
MonicaKayLowe Posts: 14 Level 2
I use my email for my Farm Heroes game. I would like to merge that account with my Facebook account. Is that possible? If so, how do I do it?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @MonicaKayLowe, welcome to our community.  You posted your message in the Candy Crush Saga community.  However, I can still give you the information.  You can sync the accounts by following the steps from here.
  • Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,248 Crushing Legend
    @MonicaKayLowe

You posted your post on the Candy Crush Saga support page. At the beginning of the homepage you can choose the game, each game has its own support.
    I think but I can help you. If you log out of your account in your game, you have the choice when registering!

• MonicaKayLowe
    Yeah, I tried that. When I connect with Facebook, it starts the game over from level 1. Thank you for your time though.
  • Werner_Cichy
    @MonicaKayLowe

The game on Facebook?

If so, refresh the game on FB once
    Click Refresh on the browser
  • MonicaKayLowe
    Elsa,
    I can't find where to log in on King .com. I actually have to go to community from there. When I sign in there and go to settings, there is not an account option. There is a profile option but none of the other options in your instructions are there. I am so confused and starting to feel so illiterate. Ugh. Thank you for trying to help me.
  • _Elsa_
    Please don't feel that way @MonicaKayLowe but I totally understand what you are saying.  I feel that way many times.  Click on this link:  https://king.com/play/farmheroes

It should take you to the game.  On the top right is the log in.  If you never created a King account then it's going to ask you to create one.  Once you are logged in then click on the settings at the top right.  Then you are going to click on the "Account" and it's going to ask you to give your password again.  Once you do then it will take you to your profile and at the bottom it should say someething about syncing this account with your Facebook account.

I think what @Werne@Werner_Cichy is also good but I think his is with a mobile device.  My picdture is coming from a computer.  Please keep writing me and we will get you there.

• Rexynator
    Rexynator Posts: 3 Newbie

I created my King account. How to I merge my Facebook account to my King account without losing progress?

• Werner_Cichy

@Rexynator

You can connect your game to Facebook on mobile devices

You can syncronize your game at King.com with Facebook on your PC and settings.

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator

Hello @Rexynator, Did you try the advice from @Elsa above? She indicated that there should be an option in your King profile that asks if you want to merge your new King account with your fb account. I am not a Facebook user, so I can only encourage you to try the advice above or read other threads in this Support area to find solutions to this same question by other players. I am glad you are a member of our farming community.

• _Elsa_

Update on what I wrote above. Now if someone is playing on a mobile device they just have to create a King account and it will automatically merge the two together. But that's only doing it on a mobile device.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?