Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Unable to play Honey meadow level nine.

Options
Slugford
Slugford Posts: 1 Newbie
Nothing happens when pressing level nine.  Have rebooted and tried everything else I can think of...

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Slugford, the game team is looking into this as this has been reported. I had a similar issue on level 6 but if you try to tap a little to the right, almost touching your avatar and not on the level pin itself, it should work.

Can you give it a try and see if that helps? 

Hoping to hear back from you soon 😉

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,748 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Slugford, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!  I also have the event and I do not have any issue to play the levels, and I am on level # 16 now!  

Did you try this step:: Force Close the App ---> Disconnect from WiFi ---->  Clear Cookies / Cache ---->  Turn off the device for 2-3 minutes and turn it back on ---->  Connect to the Internet and Log back into the game ---->  Check if it works and you will be able to play the level # 9!! 

I am not sure if "Reinstalling the App" would help or not to resolve the issue!!  

Please post back how it went and I will escalate the issue to our Farm Heroes Community In-charge if needed :+1: 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below!

Hope everything works out you will be able to play the event without any issue!  

Have a great rest of the day/evening and a wonderful New Year!  
  • QueenB
    Answer ✓
    Options
    @Slugford, the game team is looking into this as this has been reported. I had a similar issue on level 6 but if you try to tap a little to the right, almost touching your avatar and not on the level pin itself, it should work.

Can you give it a try and see if that helps? 

Hoping to hear back from you soon 😉
  • cbuddy
    cbuddy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
  • QueenB
    Options
  • mich1969
    mich1969 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I cant get level 9 to work when i try to switch a match three passing tge moving snowball it does not allow you to matchthree over the snowball area. I hot through once when there were other options to make a natch yhe program thinks you can make a match there is an error. You have to try it.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @mich1969 and welcome to our friendly forums. The problem with snowballs has already been reported to the studio and it will be fixed as soon as possible. In the mean time, the best workaround is to use shovels on the snowballs to be moved. I have the same problem in EVERY level where snowballs are.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?