Daily booster

Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
I didn't get the daily booster today. Is there a problem? Because everything is fine with me.

Best Answers

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,799 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Spinnifix, I sometimes don't get the daily booster either.  It is especially annoying when it is the Day 7 booster.  Sometimes I think it is based upon what time I played the game last, but it appears to be a random occurrence, so I usually just ignore it and hope for better luck the next day.  

I don't think it's a specific glitch in the game and if you clear your cache, make sure your app. is up to date and turn off your platform for 10-15 seconds, hopefully you will get your daily rewards again (at least for awhile). 😊🤗🐨 
  • Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @bearwithme

Hi  =) 

Thank you. Okay, it's not me Sure I could have ignored it, but I thought maybe it was a mistake. Then I'll let you know. The cache is on me automatically.

Greetings Peggy
    <3 

Answers

• bearwithme
    Answer ✓
    Hello @Spinnifix, I sometimes don't get the daily booster either.  It is especially annoying when it is the Day 7 booster.  Sometimes I think it is based upon what time I played the game last, but it appears to be a random occurrence, so I usually just ignore it and hope for better luck the next day.  

I don't think it's a specific glitch in the game and if you clear your cache, make sure your app. is up to date and turn off your platform for 10-15 seconds, hopefully you will get your daily rewards again (at least for awhile). 😊🤗🐨 
  • Spinnifix
    Answer ✓
    @bearwithme

Hi  =) 

Thank you. Okay, it's not me Sure I could have ignored it, but I thought maybe it was a mistake. Then I'll let you know. The cache is on me automatically.

Greetings Peggy
    <3 
  • bearwithme
    Hi Peggy. Yes I periodically either miss a reward (gives me day one instead of day 7 or day 6) or very rarely it just skips a day. 
    Luckily it doesn’t happen too often. 

I’m enjoying our beat our score contest in Soda. I hope more people come out and participate. 😊

Cheers,
    Liz 😊💕🐨
  • Spinnifix
    @bearwithme

Thank you for your answer. Yes, I think our competition is tol. Maybe we could start one again. I would be glad.
  • bearwithme
    Me too!😊😁👍🐨
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    I also seem to miss a daily bonus as well sometimes. I found that it relates more to the time I start playing than anything. If you log in around the same time everyday and it's not when the King server decides that both clock hands are pointing to the top, then I normally get all the boosters all the time.
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Day 7 usually give additional 2 hr unlimited life ... it say TGIF ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?