Did Not Receive Extra Time

Options
weealpha
weealpha Posts: 4 Newbie
Bought the extra 5 moves at start of game but did not get them .This happens also when buy extra bars and use them for extra moves. Everytime the game just finishes and I never get the extra moves only the gold bars 
 Keir

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Normally the moves will be added before the level start.
    There is an option to buy extra moves after level end, did u get this moves? 
  • weealpha
    Options
    Did not get any moves as just got thank you for purchase then started a new game. Several times recently when buying the five extra moves at the end of game it just returned to beginning not allowing me to use the moves I used gold bars for.This problem occurs when I need buy gold bars but when I have enough bars there no problem 
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    So u don’t have issue when u have enough gold bars when buying moves. 
    But u face the issue when the game bring u to the page to buy gold bars for extra moves. Right? 
    Then buy moves only when u have enough gold bars. This will let u practice more on the levels first. 
    Using 250 beans for 3 shovels at the start is a very good investment. But do take note that ur current shovel must be 0 for this option to use 250 beans to buy 3 of them.
  • weealpha
    Options
    Thanks good advice will do this now

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?