Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

New screen doesn't fit my playing area.

JanetWP
JanetWP Posts: 7 Level 2
Could someone help me.  The new screen doesn't fit my playing area.  How can we correct this?

JanetWP

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Welcome to our Community @JanetWP🤗

I assume you're playing the game on Facebook and have the new HTML5 version. Can you do me a favor and get back with a screenshot of the entire page so I can have a closer look?

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: www.take-a-screenshot.org

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    For phone, it can be tilted...
  • JanetWP

Here's what the screen looks like where the tractor, etc. are that I can't access because the other game links are in the way.  Thanks!

JanetWP
  • QueenB
    Aha, I see the issue now @JanetWP!

You need to download the game app from the App Store as we do not recommend playing through a browser on mobile devices, that is why the screen doesn't fit.

• JanetWP
    I'm trying to play Farm Heroes Saga on my desk top NOT MY CELL PHONE.  In order to show you what the screen looks like I took a picture from my cell phone to show that I cannot access the right side of the playing area to get the tractor and other things because the bar at the far right hand side of the screen where other game links are over laps the playing area.  Here is what I sent to you before. 
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,531 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @JanetWP, Hope you are having a nice day!

I have to tell you 2 things.... 

1) Unfortunately, we are not able to see the picture you have posted properly as the picture you took with the phone, did not cover entire screen!!  If you provide the screenshot, the whole screen will appear properly and we can understand the issue!  Please follow this web-page that tells you how to take a screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

Now to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" to upload the image from your device.  

2) After thoroughly looking at the picture you have showed, I am suspecting that you might have accidentally enlarged the picture display!!  Please take a look at the "settings", which might be located in the tool-bar (in the same line as the website address)!  Make sure that the setting is at 100% or less!!  

Hope this works out and helps with your game!  Please let us know!  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • JanetWP
    Thank you for trying to help me.  My settings won't let me go less than 100%.  And I'm through trying to make this thing work by taking anymore pix of the screen with my cell phone.  It's been a fun run and I've really enjoyed this game. 

Love and blessings always ~~

JanetWP
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,531 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @JanetWP, Thank you for posting back :+1: 

So, the display setting is at 100% and not zoomed in OR increased!! 

It has been a while since I worked on a Desktop computer!  Hence, forgot how the settings work on there!! 

I am so sorry to bug you...  when I meant screenshot, you can take it on and with your Desktop itself!  You do not have to use your phone or a camera to take the pic!! 

Let me see if I can find any useful source and get back to you! 

Once again, very sorry for not able to help you properly!  If I cannot find anything, probably our sweet @QueenB, can advice something on what to do to make the display screen small!! 

Talk to you very soon!  Have a peaceful rest of the day/evening! 
  • JanetWP
    Thanks again PummyRaj for trying to help me.  Let me say a couple more things -- 
    1) When I play Jigsaw World the screen is full and I have no bar on the right with the game links.
    2)  I used my cell phone to take the pic of Farm Heroes Saga because I was unsuccessful with trying to do it from the Desktop.
    3) I even talked to my service provider and was told they could not help me.

It would be nice to resolve this issue so if checking with the upper powers -- go for it!  ;-)

JanetWP
  • QueenB
    Hi @JanetWP, I apologize for the confusion as I did not see that the screenshot/picture was showing the issue on your browser.

Question, have you by any chance tried a different browser? Just like @PummyRaj, I also suspect there is something up with the browser that has been zoomed in too much but if you say it's at 100%, can you try to zoom out below 100% and see if that works better?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?