Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

My 80 year old mom lost her account :(

Options
pmikuz123
pmikuz123 Posts: 3 Newbie
Hello,

my 80 year old mom has played this game for ages now and reached level between 900 and 1000. I do not have a clue what the email was that I registered the account for way back then of course and now since something went south with her computer and it was not stored in the browser anymore, she lost all progress.

Normally its not a disaster but for my mom it really is as it has become a great part of her day and it does relax her a lot.

All that I/she remember is that the screen name or username was "markuz" but nothing else. Is there anyway to find out which account was associated with that username?

I tried my standards emails and passwords and non had any progress on the game..

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    That bad news. 
    Another alternative; she can restart from lvl 1 again? 

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @pmikuz123, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your mom's game!!  I can understand how hard it must be for her to loose the level progress, that she worked so hard for this long!!

You said she used a computer to play the game!  Do you (or does she) remember whether she played through Facebook account OR through Kingdom account?  Also, did she every try to play on a mobile device OR just on a computer? 

Do you know what "browser" is she using / she was using when she was playing the game? 

Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to reply back. 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great rest of the day/evening! 
  • pmikuz123
    Options
    Hello PummyRaj,

thank you for your reply.

It was through a Kingdom account, she does not use FB at all and it was never played on a mobile device. The browser she is using is firefox.

And yes, it literally took her a couple of years if not more to get to there and you can probably imagine how our elders are when it comes to these things..

Any help would be appreciated.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    Because it is a Kingdom account, King may be able to check the database. Provided the username you posted is correct. I will tag @QueenB and see if you have provided enough information to go any further from here.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options
    Not to worry @pmikuz123, we'll get your mom back on track 🤗

The easiest way is to go ahead and create a new King account if she can't remember the email she has used to save the game. as we need that to locate game records. 

Once that has been done, play and pass the first level and get back to me (trough a private message - click on my profile) and send me the email address you guys have used to create the new account.

Does she happen to know the exact level she was on? 

Hope to hear back from you soon :) 
  • pmikuz123
    Options
    @QueenB
    @Rancid

Thank you both so much for helping out!

I did what Queen has told me to do, I think at least :)
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,778 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Great to know that @pmikuz123 👍

Let’s see magic of our dear @QueenB 🤗

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?