Booster trail problem...

Options
2»

Answers

• alekhya51292
    alekhya51292 Posts: 34 Level 2
    Options

@PummyRaj But if it adds up like the other boosters.. I can have a choice as to which cropsie I can use that booster on, right? Isn't that the whole point of the game... User should be able to use rewards on his own instead of being automatically added to the board. But thanks for sharing.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,961 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    Options

@alekhya51292

I want to apologize as looking closer at the picture, the +1 reward did get added as I can see the required cropsies do have the +1 on them so the rewards did work so there are no issues.

Thank you @PummyRaj for clearing this out 😉

I will however make sure to pass this along your feedback to the studio for this reward to work as the others which we can save and use when we need it so thanks for sharing 😊

• alekhya51292
    Options

Didn't get the bonnie +1 booster in this level.. Pls check the screenshot below.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@alekhya51292 The screenshot you put in here, december 11 is correct. In that level you should collect blue/waterdrops. But the waterdrops are behind ice so they can´t be collected direct. That´s why you haven´t got the 1+. And if you look down on your own boosters you see that the 1+ are greyed, and that is because you don´t have any of what should be collected free to give extra points.

But I think your idea that we should be able to choose when we want to use it (like the other boosters we get) is a good idea. And @QueenB wrote november 27 that she should pass to the studio so we´ll see if they make that happen.

• annagrozdanova
    annagrozdanova Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi everyone! I can use any busters when i am playng from my mobile phone. All are closed... Could anyone help... Thank you!!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,875 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @annagrozdanova and Welcome in this Community 🍓 🍎 🍏 🍓 🍎 🍏

To unlock your boosters, please try to play again these levels:

To unlock Shovel: Play Level 5

To unlock Tractor: Play Level 8 

To unlock +1 Bonus : Play Level 13

To unlock Color Collector: Play Level 23

To unlock Egg cracker: Play Level 31

To unlock Clean-Up: Play Level 72

Let me know and good luck!

Have a nice day! 🌞🌞🌞🤗🤗🤗🤗

• alekhya51292
    Options

@piaandersson "And if you look down on your own boosters you see that the 1+ are greyed, and that is because you don´t have any of what should be collected free to give extra points."

I didn't understand this sentence. Please explain.

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,027 Level 5
    Options

@alekhya51292 I try to explain but it not easy do english not my language.

I have used the pictures you put in before, and put in here so you can see what I write about. If you look on the one to the left you see the booster 1+ has color (green) and the one to the right is grey. That is because the level to the left had (purple/onions) crops free. But the one to the right there the crops was behind ice so it was not possible to collect them.

Don´t know if this made it any better.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?