DIFFERENT LEVELS ON MY PHONE AND ON FACEBOOK

Options
tramire
tramire Posts: 3 Newbie
Please tell me how I can "connect " Synchronize my cell phone farm heroes and my facebook one. On facebook I am on Level 1756 and on my phone it's 1758. How can I get it to do 1758 on my facebook farm heroes? Thanks 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @tramire, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I have just looked at your other posts!  First of all, I am glad that your game is back to working mode (so is mine) =) 

With regards to the level not being the same ---> Since it is the PC that is not synced with the game on the phone, try this... 
    Force close the App --->  Log out of Facebook ---> Disconnect the Internet Connection ---> Clear Cookies (whichever browser you are using) --->  Shutdown the PC for 5 minutes and turn it back on ---> Connect to Internet and log into Facebook --->  Open your Farm Heroes --->  You should be back on to level # 1758.  

If this did not work, please post back and let me know and we will see what else to do!  Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope everything works out fine!  Have a wonderful rest of the day/evening!

Oh!  One question... on your phone, are you logged in through Facebook OR Kingdom account?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?