Ask for life

Options
Dedeh_1752
Dedeh_1752 Posts: 5 Level 2
I have several friends asking to send  life but I only can send once, i do not understand why.. maybe because of the new format or something to do with flash player? in the box all with the questions mark instead of plus sign.. How could I change it..

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,287 Candy Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello @Dedeh_1752, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

Would you mind me asking, are you talking about the "Farm Heroes Saga" game?  If so, I do not remember seeing "Question Marks" or "Plus Sign" where we send lives!!  

Can you please post a Screenshot of "Sending Lives" screen?  This web-page will help you with the screenshot  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

And with regards to sending Lives more than once, are you playing on a PC or a mobile device?  If on mobile device, you can send whenever the "Send Lives" window pops up.  I am not playing that much on the PC, hence I am not sure about it!  But, I can check for it and get back to you :+1: 

** TO post back, please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, and to post the screenshot, tap on "Attach Image" icon located in the tool-bar (a little farther to Emoticon), then select "Choose Files" option to upload the image from your device.  

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!
  • Dedeh_1752
    Options
    Yes, I play Farm Heroes Saga on my PC.. In the box of messages there are questions mark (?).. I have tried to take a screen shoot but failed.. sorry..
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options
    To take a screenshot on a PC, there is a button marked "Print Screen" or maybe "PrtScn". Press that and then open Microsoft Paint. In the top left corner of paint, there is a clipboard marked "Paste". Click that and the image will be displayed.In the top left of Paint, there is a tab marked "File". Click that and in the drop box will be a tab called "Save". Click that and you now have a screenshot.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options
    Is this what you are seeing @Dedeh_1752?

If yes, it just means that somebody is asking for help. So "?"mark means somebody needs help and the "+ "sign" means you have received life.

• Dedeh_1752
    Options
    Thanks for your quick response.. I understand now about questions mark & plus sign. But still if somebody ask for life several time I can only send one time, is this the rules?
  • stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options
    Just click all the send can already.
  • Dedeh_1752
    Options
    I did click the send button to send life to the same person several time but my friend only get one time life..Each name only received one time life, eventhough I have sent more than one..

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?