Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

I Can't login with my king account to FHS

izumi17
izumi17 Posts: 8 Level 2
Hello, I'm Izumi.
I love almost all your game.
I'ved trouble with sign in my king account to FHS.
I use Android 8.1.0
I was tried any tips but it's not work. 
Here is a screenshot about the error.
I always waiting up you solution. I hope my account will be ok. Thank you 

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello @izumi17, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me something... is it the ONLY Farm Heroes game that you are having the issue OR are other games & Apps are also the same?  

If it just your FHS game, the only remedy that will work for sure is to delete the App and reinstall it!  But, you will loosing all your Boosters (Shovels. Tractors, etc.,) and also any lives that you might have received from your friends!  But, you will be able to play the game again without any interruptions!

If you are OK with that, please let me know and I can give you proper steps for reinstalling the game App!  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again!
  • izumi17
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello @izumi17, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  Can you please tell me something... is it the ONLY Farm Heroes game that you are having the issue OR are other games & Apps are also the same?  

If it just your FHS game, the only remedy that will work for sure is to delete the App and reinstall it!  But, you will loosing all your Boosters (Shovels. Tractors, etc.,) and also any lives that you might have received from your friends!  But, you will be able to play the game again without any interruptions!

If you are OK with that, please let me know and I can give you proper steps for reinstalling the game App!  

** Please tap on "Type your Comment" box located below to write back.  

Hope everything works out and you will be able to enjoy your game again!
    Thanks for welcoming me and response about my problem @PummyRaj.

Yup, I have my CC Soda but in that game my account connect perfectly after login.

Please tell me more about I will lost all my boosters. 

I've 10 Shovels Boosters, 32 Tractors Boosters, 79 Bonus Reward Boosters and 11 Color Collect Boosters.
    I'm not okay to losing all of it. (screenshot below)

How about my level progress ? It will be lost too? (screenshot below)

Do you have other option to resolve beside uninstalled the app? 

If you will tell me to connect my game to my Facebook. I already did it before and nothing changed.

Waiting for you response. Thanks

Regards,
    Izumi
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,376 Candy Moderator
    Hello again @izumi17, Thank you for replying back with details :+1: 

Unfortunately, there is no other way of work around to save our boosters and reinstall the game!!  The boosters are lost because they are stored on to our device local memory, and when we delete the App, all the data pertaining to the game also removed from the device memory!  

And if you have not only earned them though events and/or daily rewards, but also purchased any of those with real money, you can contact the King Player Support Team and request for a reimbursement!  But, you might have to show them a proof of purchase, so keep that handy!  

Only thing you can do is use up all the boosters and play some more levels.  But, I am not sure whether the levels we play now will be saved or not, because of lack of the internet connection!! 

Very sorry for not bringing a better news as the solution for the issue :o   
  • izumi17
    PummyRaj said:
    Hello again @izumi17, Thank you for replying back with details :+1: 

Unfortunately, there is no other way of work around to save our boosters and reinstall the game!!  The boosters are lost because they are stored on to our device local memory, and when we delete the App, all the data pertaining to the game also removed from the device memory!  

And if you have not only earned them though events and/or daily rewards, but also purchased any of those with real money, you can contact the King Player Support Team and request for a reimbursement!  But, you might have to show them a proof of purchase, so keep that handy!  

Only thing you can do is use up all the boosters and play some more levels.  But, I am not sure whether the levels we play now will be saved or not, because of lack of the internet connection!! 

Very sorry for not bringing a better news as the solution for the issue :o   

Hello
    @PummyRaj

Thanks for the answer.
    I hope my app will be good after reinstall the game!!
    For while I will play from king.com.

Izumi

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?