Chrome Facebook

Homesick
Homesick Posts: 1 Newbie
When I start Farm Heroe Saga from FB I have a set of boosters.  The problem is, I can use them a many times as I like, they will never be gone. Of course this coud be said to be a no-problem, but I have feeling that this is not the way it is supposed to work.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Yes. They still looking into it to get it fixed...
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    edited February 2020
    Hello @Homesick, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

It is very sweet and honest of you to think that it is not right and the game is not supposed to work like that :+1: 

I think I can say that this Glitch has popped up with the latest update to HTML5 version!  And this privilege(!!) is only for the Facebook players.  Kingdom players do not have this glitch and the boosters are working properly there!

This glitch was already reported to the Studio and they are looking into it for a fix.  Here is the main link with other players' comments ---> "Glitch with Boosters"   Please head to this thread (click on Green fonts), and post your comment also there.  

Since I am redirecting you to the main thread, we will close this discussion, as the team would like to keep all the complaints and feedback in a single place!  

Thank you for understanding!  Keep having fun in your game and have a great week ahead =)
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?