Sgt_Rock Posts: 1 Newbie
Why haven't I received gold bars for completing the second Golden Egg challenge

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Reward is 6 hr unlimited life... not gold bars
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Sgt_Rock, Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community :) 

I am sorry!  When you said the "2nd Golden Egg Challenge", by any chance do you remember the time the event appeared?  

If it is the recent one, the "Golden Egg" was not included this time!!  And if you are talking about the old event, if you have received the Golden Key and the pop-up that you will receive your Gold Bars on so and so date, you must have received them.  But, if you have missed to collect the Golden Key and / or did not finish all the levels in the event, you might have lost the chance to get the reward of the Gold Bars!  

Do you remember those details?  Do you have screenshots to show the team that you have collected the Golden Key as well as won all 9 levels?  

** Please post back by tapping on "Type your Comment" box located below and reply back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =)
  • ChetChet
    ChetChet Posts: 3 Newbie

I’ve completed the golden egg challenge, received the golden key and a pop up notifying me that I will receive my gold bars, and I haven’t received them!! It’s not the first time I haven’t been able to collect the rewards I have earned on Farm Heroes Saga!!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

I think the bars are due to be sent out shortly.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 40,800 Candy Moderator

Hola dear @Rancid 🤗

Hello @ChetChet Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community ☺️

The Gold Bars were distributed about an hour ago! And it is 15 Bars this time too. 11 from Mother Hen and 4 extra from King team.

@ChetChet I am sorry to hear that you have not been receiving the rewards from the events!!

By any chance, are you talking about "Harvest Rush" gifts? If so, it is a known issue, which we have already escalated!

If it is some other event, and if you are sure that you have not received the gifts, you will have to contact the "Player Support Team" from your game itself through the "Settings" (Gear Wheel) icon. Please let us know if you need any help to send your complaint.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?