Last three companions refuse to appear

Options
MetBob58
MetBob58 Posts: 16 Level 2

I meant to ask this for a long time. The last companions I earned were at Level 1110 (I am now at Level 2497). I see that there are three more companions to earn, I guess at Level 1125, since the opportunity to earn companions is given after every 15 levels. But although I have gotten three stars on Level 1125 (several times) the game refuses to give me those last three companions. Why is that?

A related question - kind of

Why does the game continue to set a quest to earn new companions after Level 1125 when, as far as I can tell, if you go past that level there are no more new companions to earn?

Thanks

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @MetBob58 A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

1) Actually, after level # 1110, there are no more Companions available as of now!! The Farm Team might send them again in future but there is no expected date for their arrival!!

And no! Level # 1125 is not a Companion level, as level # 1110 is the last one!

2) With regards to the quest of "gain new companions", can you please post a screenshot of that task? May be we can escalate this to the Farm game Community In-charge team to inform to the the Farm Studio team to find out other details! As of now, you must be aware that the only work-around to get rid of this task would be to "swap" it with another one!!

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please reply by typing in the blank dialogue box located below.

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful weekend ahead 🌸

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello again @MetBob58 πŸ€—

Here is an article from Community Team explaining a bit more about the "Question Marks" at the last 3 Companions

Hope this clarifies any doubts and questions you might have! Have a wonderful weekend ahead 🌸

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @MetBob58

I also had the issue about getting another companion after level 1110. I can not remember the way I fixed the issue. Either I swapped the quest a few times, or I uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Please note that if you uninstall the app, you will lose any boosters that you have accumulated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?