Harvest rush

Options
LeaC
LeaC Posts: 138 Level 3

Hi, I’ve won the last 2 harvest rushes but I’ve not received the prizes. The screen where you hit the collect button freezes and disappears before I can click it

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

R u on the latest version?

U win 1st or ?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,500 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @LeaC A Warm Welcome back to our friendly King Community 🤗

By any chance, are you playing on 2 devices? If so, that might be reason for the gift boxes not being opened!! That's what happens to me, and I receive the prize on the first device I open in a day!

If you are not using 2 devices to play the game, but only one, there could be a technical glitch, which I will have to escalate to the game In-charge. Then take their advice on what to do next with the issue you are having in your game!

So, please provide as many details as you can about this issue....

1) What device are you using? (2) Is it the ONLY Harvest Rush prizes you are having this issue or is it the same with other events too? (3) Have you tried to clear the cache / cookies and see if you can get the prize? (4) Can you still see the gift box on your Map screen (if you are playing on 2 devices, the gift box won't be there)?

** Please post back you reply by typing in the empty dialogue box provided below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?