Beat Rancid

sandfly45
sandfly45 Posts: 18 Level 2

So every time you defeat rancid it doesn't go into hero mode and let you try to get 3 stars. Is there a way around this? Also what does the key on the second star of Rancid levels represent ?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager

Welcome to our Community @sandfly45 🤗

So Hero Mode is not available on Rancid levels as the purpose is to beat Rancid so once done, there is not need to keep beating the poor guy 😜

Achieving 2 stars on Rancid levels unlock the RoadBlock ahead of the episode so you do not have to ask/wait for friends to help you unlock it.

Hope this clears out any doubts 😊

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Every additional move u left for beating rancid will give u 5000 points

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    That's right. I don't like it when people keep kicking my butt, so once you reach zero, it's time to move on.

OK, I am just kidding. With the Rancid levels, you get an extra 5000 points for every move remaining. If you want to get three stars, then you could buy the extra moves before you start, or finish the level quicker.
  • Misty_Sena
    Misty_Sena Posts: 39 Level 2

How are we supposed to beat Rancid with these percentage points? For example, I matched cropsies that totaled 13 points but I only dropped 2 %. I can't even judge whether to use boosters . Not to mention, we no longer get beans which we need desperatley when we sign in. Just the same boosters every 7 days. The game has become un-fun

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes, different rancid lvls required different amount of crops for percentage lvl to be zero n the difficulty is that it doesn’t tell u how many.

but since this is call rancid lvl which supposed to be a tricky lvl, thus it does make sense...

for beans, I have 400k+... n there is event that reward beans at times

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4

If you play via PC you can still see the exact number you need at least via Internet Explorer. Firefox comes up with the mobile version which still shows the percentage.

Regardless of what is displayed you’re going to need a ton of boosters to beat these levels especially when you get near the top. Back when Treasure Mill was available I’d use the gold bars from that to buy 5 extra moves before the start of the rancid levels to get some free moves - now that the Mill is gone and there is no other way to get gold bars I just use extra boosters instead in order to three star those levels.

As for beans, you’re right, they’re certainly harder to get nowadays. It used to be that messages would contain them - now they seem to just be useless lives. If you have access to a PC and internet explorer you can still get beans via the old daily bonus. Other than that, like Stan said, they’re also available via events which are unfortunately far less frequent nowadays.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?