🎂Happy 6th Anniversary, Farm!
Win 50 Gold Bars and your exclusive badge here 🍒
More Gold bars here 🥕 | 🏅 Get your exclusive Level 1000 badge here 🌟

Firefly Blockers - What are your Thoughts?

QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,083 Community Manager
edited March 16 in Studio Area
👉 No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds👈

Your opinion matters to us 💪

To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on the Firefly Blocker. Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game.

We would like to hear your thoughts on the following: 

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

2. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how would you rate the Firefly if:

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

3. Is there anything else about the Firefly you’d like to see changed? 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😜

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
Don't miss out on Gold Bars here
FHSS: Don't miss out on Level Tips here.

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

Prev1

Comments

• christine88christine88 Posts: 378 Level 4
    I personally do not mind the fireflies but my only problem is when the cropies fall and end matching next the fireflies they will rest causing some frustration. 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 11,613 Superstar
    edited February 20
    I do like the fireflies but I would like them better if they didn't reset once lit. Because you can guarentee you get 4/5 ready, then either cascading crops, or a fat bottomed frog causes an avalanche or something happens and boom. They are all out again. So 3/5. 
    I would be happier if they stayed lit, but I do like them. They are cute. I would give them a 5 I think then. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Stay home if you feel poorly! Lets keep everyone safe!

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

• stan1981stan1981 Posts: 1,472 Legend
    Firefly? 1 of the toughest blocker... 

but is fun. 

Regards, 
    Stan
  • bearwithmebearwithme Posts: 7,187 Superstar
    For the first question I would say 3 as far as how the firefly works currently. 
    For the second question I would definitely say 5 - I would love it if the firefly didn’t reset. It would make gathering them up a lot easier. 
    I don’t have any other suggested changes, just don’t change the sounds they make - I love the weeeeeee they make when you gather them up and they fly away. 😊💕

"Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart." - Winnie the Pooh

Be sure to come check out the  Beginner's Corner and visit the lounge area 💕💕
    If you are new to the community please check here for helpful info: Learn more about the King Community
    💗You can find the various contests for the different games here

• firebombmarkusfirebombmarkus Posts: 11,095 Superstar
    Hi, @QueenB This is interesting. I will give them 3 for the way they work currently. If they are changed so they don't reset I would give them 10, not 5 😁 Thanks for the opportunity to give feedback on this topic 😊

The only way outside is inside. Namaste 🙏🏻

Vote for portal in Friends Saga
    🌈
    Shake Piggy Bank - Friends Saga
    🌈
    For me, the toughest likely is the bull ... 

coz u have to make crop at specific direction for the bull to charge and some lvls . U have to think where to make the bull go ...

important trick, to use the shovels at the right place for the crop to make the bull charge to the place u want 

and shovels on the firefly, sometime is not worth to take a risk if the crops fall down to make the firefly reset ... 
    Regards, 
    Stan
  • christine88christine88 Posts: 378 Level 4
    I will only use a shovel on a Firefly if I know it will remove all of them .. meaning it is the last Firefly to open up
  • RancidRancid Posts: 839 Superstar
    How the firefly currently works? 4/5
    How I would rate the firefly if it would not reset? 0/5 Because that would effectively turn the firefly into a two step flower - no challenge at all.
    What would I like to see change? The only thing is if there was a limit on the amount of times that a firefly could reset. If it was an easy level, then it would reset a maximum of ten times. If it was a Super Hard Level, the the reset limit would depend on the moves available in the level. For example: if a Super Hard Level had 20 moves to complete and another one only had 10 moves, then the level with only ten moves would have the reset limit at half of the other level.

Six months ago I couldn't spell Superstar. Now I is one!

• QueenBQueenB Posts: 4,083 Community Manager
    @stan1981how would you rate how the Firefly currently works and how would you rate if the changes are made? 

1. On a scale from 1-5 (1 low, 5 high), how do you find the way the Firefly works right now? 

After reaching the final tier, the Firefly will not reset and it won't be affected by any additional matches or cascades next to it.

Appreciate your feedback 🤗

Farm Heroes Saga - The studio is hunting for feedback, share yours here
    Don't miss out on Gold Bars here
    FHSS: Don't miss out on Level Tips here.

Don't forget to wash your hands 😉

@QueenB
    for 2) it will definitely be 5 if firefly don’t reset     

For 1) i do find it challenging and fun so it will be a 4 for me 
    Regards, 
    Stan
  • Gandzia96Gandzia96 Posts: 13 Level 2
    QueenB said:

Your opinion matters to us 💪

To make your game the best it can be, we want your feedback on the Firefly Blocker. Your comments will go straight to the team that works on the game.

We would like to hear your thoughts on the following: 

Don't be afraid to be brutally honest 😜

• koalasd33koalasd33 Posts: 6 Level 2

I give it a 5.It's pretty straight forward. I thought it would be a new obstacle that would take moves away from collecting characters, but it's an added bonus.

keep the firefly! It's awesome.

• MbsinkcmoMbsinkcmo Posts: 41 Level 2

I don't love the fireflies, but also like the challenge (sometimes!) They DO make me yell at my screen when I'm close to clearing them and then subsequent falls close them up again. It would be nice if they could somehow be locked once opened in any level above "easy"... definitely verklempt on this question! Keep them, but make them increasingly easier for harder levels. Final answer.😊😬

• wafercookieflipperswafercookieflippers Posts: 3,715 Superstar

@QueenB thanks for the opportunity to provide Feedback!

I would rate the current fireflies 3/5. The resetting often takes up extra moves or shovels if I have Bonnie. I still enjoy them and would rather keep them as is than see them go completely.

If the resetting would only go down one tier, meaning they are now tier 2, then that is still challenging enough so that would definitely be a 5/5. I would probably like the totally-lit version too for 5/5.

♥️🐳

Farm Heroes Win Gold Bars here  🥕
    CCFriends Win Gold bars here  🍭

"The time is always right to do what is right." --Martin Luther King, Jr.  🐳

Ooo ... now the firefly don’t reset anymore ... wonderful feature ...

Regards, 
    Stan