Grasseed make game freeze then crach

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5

I´m on level 2706 a rancid level. When the grasseed gets in the middle the game freeze then the game crach/closes down and I get the little popup saying that farm heroes crached and also says send feedback. I have sent feedback that way one time.

First time it happened it was when I turn the seed in to grass but the second time it happened it was just that the seed it self got in the middle. Where it is is between two moving rows.

As of now I haven´t tried if the grasseed make problem in other levels. And as this time I haven´t tried if I can play other level that don´t have the seed.

Android motorola moto G5s version 8.1.0 Gameverision 5.33.6 that is the latest one that came yesterday.

The problem came for mee after I downloaded the latest gameversion before it was just fine. I can´t say for sure if the problem came whit the latest version or was before because what I remember this was the first time I get the seed in that position. And from what I see it is when it get in just that position because I made grass lower down first and that was not a problem.

The picture are not from now when I played, so it don´t show the seed/grass on the right place. But I have made arrows that point on the place where the seed gets when the cause the problem. I have played both with companion and tried witout. Don´t have the time to try more at the moment. I will try more late tomorrow.

Answers

• piaandersson
    Options

I have played the level two more times. First it works but that time I didn´t got the chanse to make grass. The second time I made grass one time, the second time I should make grass the game froze then crached/closed down.

But the seed was not in the position that was before. It was lower down. So it seems it dosen´t matter what position it is. It seems more like when I try to make grass the second time in the level.

I have played level 2705 again and that level seemed ok that is whit oyster and black sheep.

So what it seems to mee this problem came whit the latest version. And it seems to have to do whit the grasseed. But right now I don´t remember wich other levels that have grasseed so don´t know if it is in all levels whit grassedd.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @piaandersson have you tried playing with your companion disabled? It's worth a try.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for detailed description of the issue @piaandersson 👍

The studio has released a new update, 5.33.7 which should take care of this glitch. Can you confirm you have the update available and see if the issue did get solved after updating the game app?

Thanks 👍️

• piaandersson
    edited February 2020
    Options

@QueenB If I goes to play store on my computer and look there. The update there are from february 26 and that´s the date I have on my version so it should be the same. And it don´t show that´s new for me on my mobile. So as of know the new update 5.33.7 has not been availble on play store yet. I will let you know when I get it.

@Rancid I wrote that I played whit and whitout the companion.

• piaandersson
    edited March 2020
    Options

@QueenB I now have gameversion 5.33.12, came a couple of days ago. I have played the level a couple of times and it seems it is fixed now. At least it worked for me now whitout freezing/craching.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?