Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Water Bucket Splash on Grass

dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3

Why don't water drops that splash from a bucket (e.g. triggered by the shovel) onto green grass get the plus (+) value bonus?

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

O? So u mean it collect the crop but don’t collect the + value? Is this what u mean?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator

Hello @dwb Very nice to see you again πŸ€—

Actually, even-though the Cropsies are on the Green Grass, their value does not go to +1, UNTIL we make a match next to them.

The value of the Water Drops does not increase as soon as they drop from the bucket. It is just like other cropsies dropping down on to the board... they won't have any additional value added to them right, it is just the same!

Hope this made sense and clarifies!

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

I hope this helps guys πŸ˜‰

• dwb
    dwb Posts: 115 Level 3

No, @stan1981. What I mean is that a crops that I need to collect land on green grass but do not get an automatic increment of +2 sometimes. If you use a shovel to trigger a bucket and water drops are needed, and they land on grass, they will only be worth their default 1, not 1+2. However, since posting the question, it seems that I have figured out what. Cropsies on grass don't get their +2 bonus added to them until AFTER you take a turn. Using a tool such as a shovel between turns is apparently not considered a turn and thus the cropsie value incrementing phase on the computer game algorithm apparently doesn't run at that point. This could be a software defect, or if put in the rules as how it works, it can be accepted. So if you are at the end of a game and need more cropies and hope to get them by using tools with grass, not be disappointed when they do not get the bonus until after you take an official turn.

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

U can use +1 booster , and all crops will be +1

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?