Why can't I send or receive lives???

Options
Coreena_Lilly
Coreena_Lilly Posts: 103 Level 3

Over the last couple of months I have not been able to send or receive lives. I play on a brand new HP laptop via FaceBook or Facebook Gameroom or where my computer came with it already installed.

There was no problem up til christmas.

I even created a dummy Facebook account and nope....can't even do it with that. 😪

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Can u try on phone device ?

They having some issue due to the flash ... when will it be fixed - unknown yet

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

No, I do not play on cel phone or tablet. Just my laptop. I know there are issue's with flash..and it will be obsolete at ed of 2020. But will this problem be worked out at all????

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,393 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited March 2020
    Options

Hi @Coreena_Lilly thank you for posting. The issues with flash are only in the kingdom @stan1981 not on Facebook.

Coreena_Lilly, Facebook are having some troubles with requests, it seems to be having an issue with all games, not just this one. I think personally (this isn't a superstar opinion) that they have limited the amounts of requests and that is why some take a long time to come through, as if you keep accepting they all come through eventually.

However as you are getting none, it seems to be more something blocking them.

King do not support gameroom, but they should be working on Facebook..do you have windows 10? Have you tried dowloading the app from the microsoft store? I use that and it works well. You just need to log in with your regular facebook account.

The other thing I need you to try too, is check your facebook permissions as they are often changed without us realising. Make sure you haven't clicked no to sharing your friends list as some do that without realising if the game cannot see the friends list, it cannot send requests. You can find out how to check that in this link here. Come back and let me know if it helps please 😊

• Coreena_Lilly
    Options

Yes windows 10.

Yes I play mostly on the one installed from Microsoft. And No....lives are not coming through...only the ones sent by my "honey pot group" .Which doesn't happen very often. I'm not even getting the beans.

It has access to my friends list on FB. I just checked that out.

Nothing is coming through from my "dummy FB account" not even when I go into the game on FB. This all just started happening over the last few months. Up until then it worked perfectly fine.

It

it's fine if they are limiting....I know they want us to spend money.The rich have to keep getting richer. but NOTHING is coming through. Not even down the road. My requests aren't even getting through to other friends.

FB doesn't even help with issues.

I do prefer the Microsoft one...but not getting lives or beans is a pain in the butt.

• noorabusahab
    noorabusahab Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@Coreena_Lilly Thanks for letting me know.

It seems to be Facebook that is limiting, not King, so its not about paying for them. My own personal thoughts are that everytime Facebook updates its platform, gamers are pushed more to the side. I have noticed this with every update Facebook have made. Its like they don't need revenue players bring in so they make it harder. They would of course deny it, but no gamer has an easy experiance over there.

I seem to get the majority of requests from the same two names on mine. You can link Facebook to the Kigdom and log in through king.com but unless your friends play over there, that doesn't help. I would suggest that as soon as you lose a life, send out a few life requests to each friend and then when all gone, reload. You could also try adding a few new friends too. I don't know if you are in any facebook groups but we have a "add friends" list in ours and players are really good in there. Its just Facebook lets us all down :(

The studio are gathering all data right now though and are investigating, hopefully King can get something done for us as Facebook seem to listen more to companies rather than the people who use their site daily.

• Lady_Choo
    Options

@noorabusahab welcome to the community, please could you write in English so we can all understand you :)

• Eggcracker
    Eggcracker Posts: 272 Level 3
    Options

@Coreena_Lilly I had the same problem too, and I've been playing for a couple of years now, absolutely zilch came through.

It got to be so disheartening, being stuck on a game with no boosters or beans, I removed the game from my Facebook page.

I now just play on KING, at least on there I get beans/lives, and the friends group help me out on roadblocks, and I can help them.

I did try going back to game 1 on Facebook, and started again, but everything has changed--no little stack of free gold bars as we had with the old game. It was just a few games in that I ran out of everything, so threw in the towel completely.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Guys, you might also want to check the App permission as remember that Facebook has token that expires after 90 days so check out this link too:  http://to.king.com/hAUl

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?