Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

rewards and beans and lives

eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

3 issues - well the second and third kind of go together

1. my "team" has gotten to 400 twice and the reward is supposedly 3 +5 boosters - I have yet to receive one.
  2. whats up with only being able to get one life or beans per day from friends - it used to be unlimited. so now I have very few friends that play so its 5 tries and out - and I rarely get beans anymore - please go back to the way it was.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

+5 booster is a tricky thing. So far I know, it will be use immediately on the immediate lvl u play. U can’t choose not to use it. So u can’t keep +5 booster, it is just auto use ...

Friend only can send life every 24 hrs.. and should be no more beans anymore ...

• eugene
    eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

I did try and use the booster right away but it never showed up - and its still beans if someone happens to send you a life when you are full - then it comes in as beans instead of lives -

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @eugene πŸ˜ƒ

You can be rewarded +5 which is 5 extra moves and these gets added to your current level and not as a pre game booster. The next time you get rewarded the +5, keep an eye on the number of moves when starting a level.

As for the lives, there has been some changes to it so I'll make sure your feedback gets passed on to the studio πŸ˜‰πŸ‘οΈ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?