Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Don't be shy and come say Hi πŸ–πŸ

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,351 Candy Moderator
    edited September 2021

Hello @duckie74 @unstoppablerad and @Joy_21 @polly2111 and @theredrabbit πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

It is very nice to have you all here in our beloved Farm.

Would you like to explore and find out what's going in our Community?

Please click on this link --> Hot Right Now in the Farm to find out about the contests, discussions on special features of the game and much much more.

Hope to see you around πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• union_jak
    union_jak Posts: 14 Level 2

Hello, I’m new here but long time player

• PummyRaj

Hello @polly2111 πŸ€—

Are you playing the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account?

If you have Facebook, you can search for "Farm Heroes Saga Groups" and join some of those groups. Every Group has a special section to add friends. If you request there, you will receive many friend requests and you just have to accept those requests to see them in your game πŸ˜ƒ

If you are playing the game by logging in with Kingdom account, King will be sending random players in your way as playmates. If you are using a PC, you will be able to send "Friend Requests" to some of the players (if you like) to have them permanently in your friends' list.

This Community is here to help our all our King Saga players with various issues, to receive Feedback, run Contests so that the players can win some goodies for their games, have discussions about various features, etc., etc., Unfortunately, becoming friends for the game is not one of the facilities!

I hope this made sense! Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Have a Farmtastic rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• Lohiti01_bush
    Lohiti01_bush Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi everybody,

When the round 4 will start and the final? How can I check if I am on the list? I finished the Round 1 1st place, 2nd round 2nd place & 3rd round 1st place. I have not received any notifications about the next level πŸ™

Does badge for level 2000 still available?

Thank u for your answer

• PummyRaj

Hello @Lohiti01_bush πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Yes! The badge for level 2000 is available. But, you will have to post your screenshot in this thread β€”> 🍏Level 2000

And about the Tournament β€” You should have received a pop up yesterday itself. It usually starts after 24 hours from the time you have received your gifts of Round 3.

For all the updated messages and comments, please check this thread β€”> πŸ†οΈΒ Farm Tournament - Gold Cup (2)Β πŸ†οΈ

Thank you for posting in the Community. Love to see you around πŸ₯ πŸ₯

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

@Lohiti01_bush, welcome to your Community πŸ€—

You should have your level 2000 and 1000 badge and congratulations, what an achievement πŸ’ͺ

I hope we will keep seeing you around and hope you enjoy your stay 🌹🐝

• jacque131927
    jacque131927 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2021

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• jacque131927
    jacque131927 Posts: 6 Level 2
    edited October 2021

**Edit by CM: Unsupported language**

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,779 Farm Moderator

Hi @jacque131927 and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are sorry but we use to speak in English in the Community, may I ask you to re-post your comment in English?

Many thanks for your understanding and again Welcome in Farm Heroes Community πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ‘¨β€πŸŒΎ

I wish you a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩

• Cheezhead12
    Cheezhead12 Posts: 8 Level 2

I am from California - been playing a long time! 2 kids, a cat and 2 dogs.

I am a building inspector and play the game to unwind...but we seriously need a way to earn more beans...and gold.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?