Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

Don't be shy and come say Hi πŸ–πŸ

Options

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,774 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @christyholcombe πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Would you be interested in participating our contests and earn rewards for your game, such as Boosters and Gold Bars and sometimes - Magic Beans? Please head over to β€”> CONTEST HERE

Since you are on level # 1526, would you like to collect a badge for your Community Profile? Please join our Level 1000 Badge discussion and post a screenshot of your map.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us… @Lady_Choo , @encantes , and @PummyRaj (that is me 😁) are the Farm game caretakers. You can ask us for any help pertaining to the game and/or Farm Community πŸ‘

Enjoy your game and have a lovely rest of the day πŸ“ πŸ“ πŸ“

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @RomarioLuiz πŸ€— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Do you play Farm Heroes Saga game? Which level are you at right now?

Would you be interested in winning some rewards for your game? If so, check out ourΒ Farm Contests (Click on this πŸ‘ˆ Green link to open our contests)

• MidnightRain
    MidnightRain Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hello all new & all members alike...I'm new here. Can someone clearly explain the logistics of this place to me. It is not like any other game site I have played on. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @MidnightRain and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are happy to have you here 😊😊😊What level are you on? Are you a Farm Heroes addict?

In this Community you can have a lot of fun if you click up on the left side here:

You will find the site navigation with these section:

Discussion

Support

Contest

Ideas

Feedback

In the discussion area you can have for example a tip for a hard level, in the support area all is concerning about tech problems with the game ant the contest area with many challenges to have the chance to win Gold bars, boosters or Magic Beans

If you have questions don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Have a Farmtastic day 🀩 🀩 🀩

• TKM7
    TKM7 Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited December 2021
    Options

Hope you all have a great time . Make wonderful memories. And hope next year doesn't go by so fast.

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

Hiii !! I'm Natasha and i play Farm Heroes from the beginning of the game.

I remember to finished every episode at the first!!

Love the game❀

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,799 Farm Moderator
    Options

Hi @Angel_Natasha and a warm Welcome in this Community πŸ“ 🍎 🍏 πŸ“ 🍎 🍏

We are happy to have you here!!! What level are you on and your preferite boosters?

in the Community you can have a lot of fun, if you like to give a peek around you can participate to contests/challenges and win boosters or gold bars just check here: Contests or read the last hot news

Ifyou have any question or doubt don't hesitate to write we are all here to help you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

I wish you a super day 🌞 🌺⚘ 🌞

• Angel_Natasha
    Angel_Natasha Posts: 11,632 Level 5
    Options

Goodmorning @encantes !! I'm in level 2012!! I play for about 10 years, from the beginning of the game, maybe 11 years.

Kisses!!

• jones38
    jones38 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @jones38 πŸ€— Hearty Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

It nice of you to join us πŸ₯ Do you play Farm Heroes Saga? If so, which level are you at right now?

We have so many badges and prizes for you to collect and win. Would you like to take a look at them?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?