Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

(ENDED) 🥕Tell us what makes Farm Heroes special to you for a chance to win 20 Gold bars!

Options

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,066 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you QueenMia🌺

Farm Heroes Saga is one of special game for me , special and I like because I see Onion first time without Crying. and I love another fruit in this game . You are rock 👍️

Thanks for tagging me @Spinnifix 🙏

• Irish_girl
    Irish_girl Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I love this game! I like that it is not a time sensitive, racing type game -very relaxing. There is good variety at each level and extra games periodically to keep interest. Any difficulties or questions I have had are responded to quickly and with good results. I retired 2 years ago and this has been an entertaining part of my day. I relish getting gold bars and I wish there were more ways to obtain them and beans. Bean rewards are way more useful than lives. I love levels with the sheep of either colour, and the bull and poppies. I will keep on playing.

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options

This game is special to me because it was the first mobile game I played after watching my son play it. I have been a fan since.

• candycrushinit
    candycrushinit Posts: 12,600 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to Farm Heroes Saga community @QueenMia! 😀

This game is special to me because I want to play something similar to Candy Crush, but with a different change of scenery. So I choose Farm Heroes as my second match 3 King game. 😊

• cilantro
    cilantro Posts: 117 Level 2
    Options

Hi Queen B! This game is special to me because its the 2nd game I found right after playing Candy Crush. And I just love it. Its fun, relaxing, and challenging plus I love the fruits and veges and the music. So that's why I like it. 😁

• Mbsinkcmo
    Mbsinkcmo Posts: 55 Level 3
    Options

It's been my morning routine for over 670 days straight! (I only know the approximate number of days because I also play Candy Crush Soda Saga and it shows how many days in a row I've played.) Every morning, I get my coffee and relish in the peace and quiet while I spend several hours between the two games. When weather permits, I sit outside and soak up the fresh air, the songs of the different birds, etc., while I sometimes disturb the beauty of the moment by cursing Rancid or the game developers because I get stuck on a certain level. But it's my favorite part of the day, even with the frustration, because my brain wakes up thru the challenges and victories of my friends on the farm!

• ellyvd
    ellyvd Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited March 2020
    Options

** Edited by CM - Unsupported Language **

• Moonbeam379
    Moonbeam379 Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

Playing thjer game takes my mind off of the crisis that is happening around the world right now. It is a little bit of light in a lot of darkness...

• BQN537
    BQN537 Posts: 25,072 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi

Farm Heroes was my second king game, pet rescue was my first. I love the animals especially the spider 🕷 how he sits there looking all scared that your going to hit him and then bam the web goes out as if to say I’m the king now catch me if you can.🕷🐬🐝🐥

• silvermoose
    silvermoose Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Has kept me sane while I rock my baby to sleep. 👏

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?