๐ŸŒŸ Check our new Starry Night event HERE! ๐ŸŒ™ | Check 1, 2, 3 Grow HERE! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ
๐ŸŒด Win 30 Gold bars here with your Summer Holiday ๐ŸŒบ | Win 30 Gold Bars here with cake ๐Ÿง
Share what level you're on here ๐Ÿ’ช | Say hi here ๐Ÿ‘‹ | Find out your Cropsies name here ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm ๐ŸŒถ

Statement - Can't beat level 524 I'm done

kchmiel6kchmiel6 Posts: 2 New Bee
edited March 31 in Discussions

I don't have a question I just wish to inform you that after weeks of trying to beat level 524 I am done. I played this game years ago, got stuck and quit for several years and that is happening again. I used all my beans which did not help at all and am beyond frustrated. I know a lot of people are able to do it and I congratulate them. Me I don't have the ability to do the same thing over and over. I've enjoyed the last few months of playing again but not enough to keep at something I feel is hopeless to me.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.