๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

My iPad crashed I lost my place bars beans tools how do I get back???๐Ÿ˜‚

Options
Twinkiebear
Twinkiebear Posts: 6 Level 2

I am so bummed how to I get my level gold bars beans back I have spent so much time and money

ยซ1

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

So? U play with??? U playing with king account or Facebook? And secured with email?

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Twinkiebear and welcome to our Farmtastic King Community. I am sorry to hear your iPad crashed. If you play via King.com or FB, Customer Support can help restore your progress and purchases you have made because those things are kept on their server. Even if you haven't they may be able to help - but we always recommend playing via either of those avenues to ensure your progress is saved and can be easily restored.

You can contact Player Support directly from a mobile device (this way support will have all the details needed to help), all you need to do is:

- Open the game app

- Select the cogwheel

- Tap on the? mark

- Tap on "I need help with lost progress"

- Scroll down to the bottom and hit "Contact Us"

If you are playing on a PC then you can contact them thru the "Contact US" at the bottom of this page.

When you fill out the form make sure you select "Problems with my game" and then on the second drop down click on "Game didn't save". This will alert the support staff you are having a problem with your game progress and someone should get back with you. Make sure you also explain what happened in the comment area.

There is a different drop down for purchases and gold bars - but I would use the lost progress and then in the comment section be sure you explain that your iPad crashed and you are also hoping to restore lost purchases too.

• Twinkiebear
    Options

I logged in many years ago under an old email account I no longer have I forgot to switch my farm heroes account I have never logged in except on my iPad that crashed

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

If you know what the email address is and can give other details such as what level you were up to and the name you used, it may be able to be retrieved.

• Twinkiebear
    Options

I know my the name and character I used I know approx level email is no longer active but only have one email I think it was who do I contact to get help? I tried support but have not heard from anyone yet. Feeling down I missed my game ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

• [Deleted User]
    Options

It doesn't matter if the email is no longer active. The more information you provide is the key. The King office is now shut until Tuesday, so I will tag @QueenB and @QueenMia to see if this is enough to help.

• Twinkiebear
    edited April 2020
    Options

Rancid if you could help me get to the proper people I am pretty basic I just really love playing.it has been part of my life for six years I would welcome any help. My name was Moechief with a mouse or rat character I was on level 2100to 2200 somewhere in there. My old email I think was ** Removed by CM - private info**. Thank you in advance!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @Twinkiebear this has now been forwarded. Hopefully we shall find out more on Tuesday.

As a side note, we normally discourage posting private information such as email addresses. Even though it is inactive.

• Twinkiebear
    Options

I know I should not have but I am new to this login area and hoped being the email is no longer active I will be okay thanks so much for all of your help!!!

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Hi @Twinkiebear you are correct. It shouldn't be an issue in your case, but the general guideline is that personal info is not posted. If one person sees it, then others may copy. But it is OK to tell the world about your first name.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?