HTML 5 issue

Options
2»

Answers

• CandyFana
    CandyFana Posts: 21 Level 2
    Options

I know, i will have to once. But i have programs who only works on 7 32 bits. And i would like to keep them.

i Am 52, and used with some programs and so on. i know i have to evoluate, but as long as i can go on, i prefer windows 7.

But i think at the end of 2020 with the withdrow of Flash, i wont have choice anymore. snif

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,433 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

I miss my settlers games @CandyFana some games just can't be modernised. Shame you can't get a newer one for the important stuff like the games, and use the older one for the older programmes :(

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,023 Level 5
    Options

@CandyFana I can´t say for sure about your computer since you have some problems that can be on your computer. But you can still use win 7 when flash are gone. That is the program (speciall at the internet) that use flash that will stop working so they stop working no matter if you have win 7 or win 10. So no need to buy a new computer.

When it comes to you problem. It seems like it comes and goes. I don´t have facebook so I can´t try. But you have a adblocker installed on your chrome browser, activated that and see if it makes any different.

Or you have IE 11 installed on your computer. Don´t know if king games works on that browser, but you can try that one and see what happens.

If you don´t see any difference, I give same tips that I given before. Do you know someone that can computers that could come to your place and look on your computer and see if hen can see what the problem are.

'

This next are not specifik to you candyfana it is generell speaking. Win 7 works just fine and will do so for quit some time. So the only reason to buy a new computer is if one want to have a new otherwise one can use win 7 until things break.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?