Why am I exempted from in game events

Options
xjiggy
xjiggy Posts: 11 Level 2

Did an upgraded on play store, was told the Golden egg event was running and I should press play to start. Only to start game with no Golden egg event. Why am I exempted from most in game events.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Golden egg is a special event that give out gold bars. Follow the instructions n complete 3 lvls n get a key ... then wait for the next pop up instructions... go to discussion n there is a post on it.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,390 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @xjiggy A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

Golden Egg event is going to start on the 13th -- which is Monday. So, don't worry till then that you do not have the event 🙂

See! Above screenshot says it all ☺️

Please post back to let me know if you need further clarification or assistance. You can simply type in the comment box given below.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!

Please stay Safe & Warm! 😷

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,030 Level 5
    Options

@xjiggy If I understand you correct. You saw about the golden egg on play store, but you haven´t got the popups in the game.

If you got popups in the game it should have said that you should finish 3 levels in 7 days. And when you did that you got the key. And then the event starts april 13.

But if I understand you correct you haven´t got those popups so you wan´t have the event this time and you didn´t had it before.

I don´t know how they select wich one that will have the event. For me I have had it before and will have it now. For me I think it should be fair that it should be others that have it and not what it seems that most of those who had it before get it again and others don´t get it. In the thread that are about the event there are others that haven´t got it, not now or before.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/287570/find-the-golden-egg-%F0%9F%A5%9A-and-get-a-share-of-4-million-gold-bars/p1

Since it is a special event where you can get goldbars it should be cirkuleted so different players can get it. Sure I liked the chance to get goldbars, but for me that´s not a problem that others have it, since I had it before. So they should cirkuleted between all players and not just some.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?