Farm is celebrating 10 years! πŸ‘©β€πŸŒΎπŸ§‘β€πŸŒΎ
πŸŽ‰πŸšœ Get all the info HERE

1995 - mine is totally different from any of the videos I've seen -

eugene
eugene Posts: 182 Level 3

have played and played and haven't come close getting enough strawberries or strawberry bombs

any hints? has anyone passed this version - attached shot is of starting board

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Yes not so easy...

u may need to use the new tractor booster to crack a row of egg to help on the egg.

N the +1 booster at the right time. For forming L shape crop, if u use +1 before forming, u get extra 5 crop. if +2, is 10 crop. Find the right opportunity.

but u don’t have much boosters...

another thing is the movement of center board rotation, if u skill enough to see the board rotation, always make moves so that at least after the board rotate, 1 more formation can be clear, this will be good for the game.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited April 2020 Answer βœ“

I don't use boosters except for shovels and I managed to pass without using a companion either.

Plan moves very carefully, when you get extra points on the strawberries (including the bombs) always match those ones up first. If you get really high points on one you could also use a shovel to remove it. Use a shovel to remove a strawberry if its in the way of making a row of eggs....or even cracking an egg to make the final cracked egg needed.

A lot of it is down to the way the crops fall but if you watch the board carefully you can match up the better crops.

• eugene

thank you - I was looking for a video and couldn't find one that had this board

• eugene

got it finally - used a hammer and a tractor - just glad its finally done - thank you for the help

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Some of the levels have been updated since the most recent videos were made. So it is quite often a game of cat and mouse to keep up with the changes.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator

You are very welcome @eugene It helped me as I knew it was one to update on my blog.

@Rancid some? **inset maniacal laugh here**

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?