Stuck in level 1957

Options
Anarocha
Anarocha Posts: 1 Newbie

hello, can't pass level 1957 because it requires to clear 5 flowers but there are only 4 flowers on the level. Must be a bug.

my friends is having the same problem.

thanks in advance

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

the pink color , will drop once the 4 flower finesh ... use shovel on it and it become flower immediately ... u don’t have much boosters ... buy 3 shovel and see whether the bomb will help u clear the nest... good luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,999 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Anarocha A Warm Welcome to our friendly King Community πŸ€—

Looks like you are playing on PC! My game is not loading from yesterday for some reason, I tried to use different browsers, but still the same!

Usually, any seeds -- Flower, Grass OR Hay seeds -- new ones will not drop down unless until we plant at least one of the seeds! But, some levels, we must plant all the seeds that are available on the board and then only the next one drops down!!

Some levels vary a little bit from PC game to mobile version. Let me check into my game and get back to you.

If you need to ask anything else or need clarification, please type your reply in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a great rest of the day!

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @Anarocha as it has been said, there will be more seeds dropping down once you have planted some of them. Each level is different. Some will keep dropping seeds, while others won't drop any new seeds until all of the ones on the screen have been planted.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,465 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Yeah this is one of those levels where no more seeds will fall until you make the other seeds turn into flowers @Anarocha .

In case you need it, I have made you a quick video so you can see it in action 😊

Other than shovels you do not need any boosters.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?