REFUND HELP!!! Large purchase now game is FROZEN at level 162.

Options
lucy1080
lucy1080 Posts: 7 Level 2

Purchased $59.99 after an event in Farm Heroes Saga and my game is frozen at level 162. I’m losing the last day of the Booster Trail and I’m not sure how to dispute the charge on my Goldman Sachs Apple Card. I’m really upset.....how do you even contact King to resolve an issue like this? The game is frozen on both my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 AND my new 128 GB iPad. I’ve done all of the steps on both (basically restarted the Android and turned the iPad off by using the slide so that the iPad Apple appears-waited 5 minutes before turning both back on). I don’t know how to get a refund if I can’t play the game. SUPER FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW. I’ve never spent that much money at one time - then game freezes almost immediately. How does this get resolved. I’m really afraid to uninstall- I have 359 gold bars right now and a lot of boosters that came with this “event” purchase. How do you get in touch with KING directly?

There isn’t even any visible SLIME.....does anyone know what’s wrong with my game?

Thank you in advance.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

They have changed the level. There used to be slime there, but now there isn't. With that level, you only need to get the required resources which are at the top of the screen. On the left side of the highlighted area of you screenshot, you will be able to match three apples. Just start the level doing that and you can complete the level. It really confused me the first time I saw it.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?