Level 2225 looks like it has a bug. Can't access mushrooms with apple booster. (Fixed)!

Cinnamon1523
Cinnamon1523 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Support

There seems to be a bug on level 2225. The apple boosters do not work and you can't access the mushrooms.

Best Answer

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend

Can screenshot? How come u cannot use boosters?

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,021 Level 5

@Cinnamon1523 I don´t undetstand what you mean by apple boosters.

When it comes to the mushrooms you have to get to the frog so the frog jump to the red (strawberry).

But you have another way to get the mushrooms to start. Use a shovel to the mushroom that you have free at the buttom.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Cinnamon1523 and welcome to our friendly forums. I just tried that level and the first time I activated my companion, it threw an apple where the strawberry is. This makes it impossible for the frog to jump onto the mushroom. That would normally allow more mushrooms to fall from the top of the screen. So I will accept that this may be a bug and I am tagging @QueenB and @QueenMia to get this looked at by the development team.

In the mean time, it appears the only way to complete this level is to use shovel boosters to break the ice and collect the mushrooms, so more can fall from the top of the screen for you to collect.

• Cinnamon1523
    Cinnamon1523 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓

Thanks everyone! Looks like the bugs have been worked out! @Rancid, glad you saw what I was talking about.

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3

Looks like Rancid also activate companion when play.. i thought u so expert, can win all levels without companions plus win for 3 stars 🌟

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie

Hi @Olivia_Lim I had completed the level quite some time ago. I used a companion to see if it was the cause of a bug. In this case it was. So my advice was to use boosters until the bug is sorted. Once it is, the level can be comopleted without the use of a companion or boosters.

• ragtopgrl
    ragtopgrl Posts: 1 Newbie

ive Been on this level for days (I don’t have any boosters at the moment) and I can’t get the frog to jump to the right spot. It’s frustrating!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,638 Candy Moderator

Hello @ragtopgrl 🤗 A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful Farm King Community!

Yes! There has been a bug with the Frogs levels and the Farm Studio has been working on it for the past week (almost).

They have been working real hard this week to clear few other glitches in the game. I am sure there will be a new version for us to download with the fix for all glitches. Hence, I request you to please be patient for 24 more hours, at least 🙏

Please let me know if you have any other questions with anything pertaining to the game. You can simply type your reply in the blank box below to my comment.

Once again, Thank you for your patience. Have a Farmtastic rest of the weekend 🍓 🍓

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?