Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

We used to get beans everyday. Now we don't.

Options
girlkitty67
girlkitty67 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited May 2020 in Discussions

We used to get beans everyday. Now we don't. I don't have a lot of friends who still play this game. Therefore, I have trouble having a enough beans to use the helpers. Therefore, it's making it almost impossible to advance in the game. Can the daily beans be brought back. I love the game, but I may be forced to quit.

Comments

• claudiawojtyla
    claudiawojtyla Posts: 188 Level 3
    Options

Try pass some easy lvls again with 3 stars to get more beans ;)

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community 🤗💐

This is great feedback in which we will pass on to the Studio 👍️

I am sure that our experts will have some good tips... @Rancid @Chicken_Slayer @PummyRaj @Elsa @firebombmarkus, any tips you could offer @girlkitty67?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options

Thank you for tag dear @QueenB

Hello @girlkitty67 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

OK, this is what I do to collect / save my Magic Beans

1) Are you playing on a PC or a mobile? If you have access to a PC, open the game on King.Com and we still have the option of receiving Beans as Daily Bonus -- just like we used to on Facebook.

Since the game is still on "Flash Player" mode, the version did not change. So, that is a great way of collecting Beans till December 2020. You can easily accumulate Thousands of Beans by that time. Just make sure that you log-in everyday there. Even if you miss 1 single day, the count goes back to Day 1 and Beans become 50.

2) And like @claudiawojtyla mentioned, if you have any levels that you have not received 3 stars, try playing those and collect rest of the Beans.

3) And one last tip -- Do not use Companions on each level. First try it out without a companion, so that you can save 50 to 90 Beans per trial. If you think you really cannot beat that level and need a Companion's help, then select the most suitable one, I prefer Magic Beans over a Gold Pin on my levels 😄

If you need further assistance, please post back by typing your reply in the comment box given below.

Keep having fun in your game(s). Have a wonderful day & please stay safe & warm! 😷

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    Options

Thanks for tagging me @QueenB

Hi @girlkitty67 and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 Our friend @PummyRaj covered all the aspects of the game so I will just add up that we have the Ideas section where you can make your own idea so the other players can vote for it. The studio will monitor them and if possible implement some of them. Here is the link to the Ideas section.

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/categories/ideas-fhs

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

@PummyRaj I don't play on King.com, I play on the windows 10 app, but even if I play on facebook I still have beans waiting for me. I also seem to always have around 90 requests everytime I log on so I am sure Facebook is limiting. Not the html version.

@girlkitty67 hi, I would recommend adding a few more playing friends. Before you close down for a few hours or overnight, send each of those friends a couple of life requests. Then hopefully when you come back, beans will be waiting for you.

Also if you use facebook, check out this post to make sure permissions are still active for Facebook to allow requests through.

• Rosenrot
    Rosenrot Posts: 126 Level 3
    Options

Hi @girlkitty67

Although I have many magic beans, I collect 1000 daily through the easy Quests or Missions where they give us 150 or 250 pieces to harvest some vegetables, collect some spiders, plant some seeds, hit the rabbit, move the frogs, etc.

That's why I recently voted for the Idea of ​​a "Searchbar" (Ideas section) to quickly find those levels that have them. 😉

Otherwise we may be friends of Facebook 🤭. I can almost never win the "claim lives" Quest or Mission awards because I don't have enough friends either.

Regards

• Olivia_Lim
    Olivia_Lim Posts: 207 Level 3
    Options

Yes.. more beans.. besides daily bonus.. we get beans everyday.. to boost up our new day 😃

• catmandue
    catmandue Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I’ve noticed in winning a level with three stars, it used to be 250 beans that were awarded. Now, I’m seeing only 40 magic beans are being awarded. What happened? Also when I click on connect to chat with others, it takes me to my original sign in page. It doesn’t offer any options to connect with others, Any suggestions as to how to connect with others, even if I do not have a Facebook account?

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,365 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @catmandue and welcome to the community.

You can read about the changes to beans here and leave your thoughts on it.

I am not sure about the chat as I never used it but I thought it had been closed now. Perhaps @PummyRaj knows?

You don't have a Facebook account but are you saving progress by email/the Kingdom? Please say yes so you don't ever lose progress 😊

• catmandue
    catmandue Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Yes, I play through the kingdom, as I don't want to spend time on Facebook. Moreover, I don't want Facebook in my business, nor in my farm heroes game. I admit I use the game as a form of escape and the game used to be fun, to be able to get somewhere with the 250 points reward of magic beans, for a level well played with three stars. Now, being awarded only 40 points for three star game, I am seriously thinking of giving up my guilty pleasure of playing farm heroes.

I've been playing since 2015, and I'm willing to watch commercials for extra chances to win, but not for the added frustration of poor magic beans payouts. This may be a deal breaker for me. Life is fraught with frustrations, and I don't need to add stressors to it. Playing a game that is designed to be unwinnable, unless additional gold bar purchases are made, is not acceptable.

Sincerely, Catmandue

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?