Can I use my Beans to buy anything or are they simply to help been Rancid?

Options
Madhouse
Madhouse Posts: 34 Level 2

I thought there was a Farm Shop where I could buy extra features but it would seem that I can only use my vast number of beans to help defeat Rancid. Is that right?

Best Answer

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Madhouse πŸ˜‰

Magic beans are super helpful for helping you overcome the evil Rancid the Raccoon in the Rancid Levels. In exchange for magic beans you can:

• Buy the help of Farm Companions, offered before each level begins.
    • Multiply your score when facing Rancid Raccoon: any matched Cropsies will get a damage bonus to help you deplete Rancid's health bar faster.
    • Buy shovel boosters on the pre-game screen (this is only possible when you have 0 shovels). These can be used to open flowers, crack eggs and remove Cropsies, etc.

How far in the game are you?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,770 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community.

You cannot buy anything with these beans. But you can buy the shovel from it. The beans are helpful for the raccoon to defeat. I hope this helps you further!!

Good luck

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Welcome to our Community @Madhouse πŸ˜‰

Magic beans are super helpful for helping you overcome the evil Rancid the Raccoon in the Rancid Levels. In exchange for magic beans you can:

• Buy the help of Farm Companions, offered before each level begins.
    • Multiply your score when facing Rancid Raccoon: any matched Cropsies will get a damage bonus to help you deplete Rancid's health bar faster.
    • Buy shovel boosters on the pre-game screen (this is only possible when you have 0 shovels). These can be used to open flowers, crack eggs and remove Cropsies, etc.

How far in the game are you?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?