Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

Honey Meadow Event not working on Android tablet?

Options
MountainMom
MountainMom Posts: 10,614 Friends Moderator

I have launched the new Honey Meadow event in Farm Heroes Saga; however, nothing happens when I click on the first flower. Therefore, I can see the flowers in the meadow, but can't play even the first level. I am playing on an Android tablet (Galaxy Tab S3 model SM-T820) with version 5.37.5 of the app. My ID is 4298347615. Can someone help me open the first flower level?

Best Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @MountainMom A very Happy Friday to you 🤗

There has been a glitch on the levels 1 & 6 of the Honey Meadows event.

To access both levels, instead of clicking directly on the flower, we will have to click a little to the side -- like our Avatar or the level pin number -- not too father to the actual level, but pressing somewhere around it triggers it and the level opens up.

And please do not be alarmed, as it is not just you! It is the glitch with levels itself, which the Farm Studio is already looking into and trying for a fix.

There is supposed to be a main thread for this discussion. I will add that link in a minute with our @QueenB explanation about the same ----> Glitch with Honey Meadow level 1 & 6

If nothing of those tricks work, then shutting down the device and rebooting works. You can try that also 🙂

Hope it works out and you will have fun in the game 🍓 🍏

• MountainMom
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the follow up, @QueenB

I managed to open all the levels I have tried so far in the Honey Meadow event. I appreciated your advice.

Answers

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

U try restart ur device n check again for new updates n see

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Hello dear @MountainMom A very Happy Friday to you 🤗

There has been a glitch on the levels 1 & 6 of the Honey Meadows event.

To access both levels, instead of clicking directly on the flower, we will have to click a little to the side -- like our Avatar or the level pin number -- not too father to the actual level, but pressing somewhere around it triggers it and the level opens up.

And please do not be alarmed, as it is not just you! It is the glitch with levels itself, which the Farm Studio is already looking into and trying for a fix.

There is supposed to be a main thread for this discussion. I will add that link in a minute with our @QueenB explanation about the same ----> Glitch with Honey Meadow level 1 & 6

If nothing of those tricks work, then shutting down the device and rebooting works. You can try that also 🙂

Hope it works out and you will have fun in the game 🍓 🍏

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

@PummyRaj thanks for the info. It work fine for me though

• PummyRaj
    edited May 2020
    Options

Yes, for me too dear @stan1981 👍️

But, not for everybody though!

This particular event had the same issues when it appeared last time too. That time, I too was having trouble with clicking on the level and those above tips helped 🙂

Hope you are having a wonderful day! Have a fantastic weekend 🐤 🐇

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

How did it go @MountainMom? Did you manage to to open the level?

• MountainMom
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks for the follow up, @QueenB

I managed to open all the levels I have tried so far in the Honey Meadow event. I appreciated your advice.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?