Honey Harvest: How to leave a team?

Options
Naia
Naia Posts: 37 Level 2

How do you leave a team in honey harvest if it is always getting to 400 so it stays together?

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

There is a target, 14 days to get to 400 honey pots... ur team will be disband if the target not met ... n u will be in a random team again ...

• firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

Hi @Naia and welcome to our adorable Community 😊 You can't live the current team until the due date comes. However, we have the Ideas section where you can make an idea regarding this so the other players can vote for it. The studio is monitoring the ideas and might implement some of them. Thank you for your understanding. Have a wonderful day πŸ€—

• MrKizart
    MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
    Options

It's unfortunate that you're not allowed to leave until the contest is over. There have been plenty instances where I was the main member gathering honey pots while others apply minimal effort and still receive prizes for being in 2nd and 3rd place.

At one point I'd collected 146 compared to the next player who'd only gotten 15... I don't think this is fair to the player in mention and we should be allowed to join a team with members who are as active as we are. 😀

• MrKizart
    Options

A case in point... the following two players benefit from the lion's share of work I've done. πŸ˜‘

{Screen-grabbed from my current game}

• firebombmarkus
    Options

@MrKizart I see the point but that's how the event is designed right now. As I mentioned above, you can make an idea so we can vote for it 😊

• MrKizart
    Options
  • firebombmarkus
    Options

@MrKizart No problwm at all πŸ˜‰ Just keep collecting cropsies and enjoying the game πŸ€—

• wafercookieflippers
    wafercookieflippers Posts: 4,637 Legend
    edited May 2020
    Options

@MrKizart

I would most definitely vote for your idea. I have been stuck on a honey pot team with a gunner bee/real queen bee for several rounds now. She will race to get 201 honey pots in the first day or two (at most), then she does a little slow pace while I am the only member who plays the rest of the way to 400. Effectively she wins the Queen Bee every time, and she does do half the work. I credit her for that. Yet I am doing the other half and I never have a chance for Queen Bee. Except for that rare moment when I caught her off guard...

anyway. As my dear fellow superstar @firebombmarkus mentioned, you can make an idea. Then we vote on the idea. The section is at the top of the tool bar and the β€œnew idea” is in the middle of the page. Here are a few screenshots as it gets lost in the background.

please feel free to tag me once you have created the idea! And look around at the other ideas. You may see some others you would like to vote for.

And then once you get to the idea page...

Good luck! I am so glad you are here! πŸ€—

β™₯️🐳

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

For first place, should be more gifts :-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?