Missing Harvest Rush Prize!

Options
MrKizart
MrKizart Posts: 118 Level 3
edited May 2020 in Support

I recently won Harvest Rush but didn’t receive my prize, how do I reclaim it? I was 1st place and clicked on the prize box but it never loaded, the screen just went back to the map and I didn’t receive my prize. Can you help me?

Best Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,781 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry you have the problem.

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center. There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

Please indicate the subtopic: prices not included. And send it off. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please send the same email again. Please keep the email you sent !!

Good Luck

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello @MrKizart Hope you had a nice weekend 🤗

When a question was asked / posted in the "Support" category, it will not be "Closed" even the issue has been resolved.

The reason for this is, when a new player comes to the Community and searches for that specific problem, and finds it in the search, they can come here to check the answer(s) provided.

If they have more elaborated question, then they will post in the same thread and inquire about it, so that we can help them with their issue.

The threads you have seen as "ended" -- I am not sure I have seen any "ended" threads!!

But, if you are referring to "Closed" threads and "Finished" threads --->

We use "Closed" to the threads that are in Unsupported Language -- non-English questions, and also "Duplicate" posts;

And "Finished" will be used for Contests.

If they are particularly "ended" can you please provide a link? Then I can take a look at it and confirm with you what it is 🙂

Talk to you soon! Have a wonderful week ahead 🐤 🐇

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,048 Candy Moderator
    edited May 2020 Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you dear @MrKizart 👍️

I think QueenMia might have used "Ended" instead of "Finished" -- and see, it is for the Contest too 🙂

20th was the last day for that contest, and I had been so busy for past week, I have not been much in the Community. That's why, I did not have a chance to notice that specific contest.

I am thinking the CM's will change the words depending on the context / contest too! After looking at the contest, I think "ended" suits better than "finished" isn't it?

Just a thought! Are you wondering about the "repetitive notifications" (that you were receiving even after you picked an "Accepted")?

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?