Options
kimjones005
kimjones005 Posts: 2 Newbie

Can I buy anything with magic beans?

Comments

• stan1981
    stan1981 Posts: 3,418 Legend
    Options

Yes buy 3 shovels at 250 beans ... this is the best booster that is very useful ... and use beans to buy 1 companion, farm animal at almost every lvl .. they r very useful to clear obstacles in game

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,706 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @kimjones005 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

What level are you on right now? How long have you been playing the game?

Like our friend @stan1981 mentioned above in his answer, we can buy 3 Shovels by spending 250 Magic Beans per time. But, please remember you can buy those Shovels, only when you have 0.

You can use those Magic Beans to take a help of a Companion in your levels. The amount of Beans you spend varies from 50 beans 90 Beans depending on their ability. If you are still very new to the game, more details might confuse you, so I will stop here.

And another best use with the Magic Beans, you can use them in Rancid Levels -- a very mean Raccoon who keeps messing up the Cropsies. The Beans cost from 875 to 1750 -- according to the assistance you chose.

But, do not use up your Magic Beans, as you will need a lot of them while growing in the levels. The more you go up, the trickier and harder the levels become. So, all those collected Beans can be used in higher levels. Most of the lower levels can be cleared without taking any help.

If you need further information or clarification, please post back by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Keep having fun in your games. Have a Croptastic Day πŸ“ 🍐

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Hi @kimjones005 and welcome to our friendly forums. Please do not believe what @PummyRaj said, I am NOT a very mean Raccoon. I just like to have some fun in the garden.

• SBH
    SBH Posts: 69,476 Level 5
    Options

@kimjones You can bay 3 shovels at 250 beansΒ ;-)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?