๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Farm Heroes Saga ๐ŸŒถ

Save booster on the account

Options
piaandersson
piaandersson Posts: 1,025 Level 5

The boosters, today are they stored/saved locally on the device one playing on. So the boosters I have on my phone are only in that phone. If I for some reason have to reinstall the game I loose the boosters. And the same if I buy a new phone I donยดt have my booster on the new one.

I think it is better if the boosters are saved on my account. That way I always have them. If I reinstall or buy a new phone or choose to play on another device. And if they stored/saved on the account it should be possible for the team to restore them if there is a bug that have deleted the boosters.

On my phone, beans and goldbars are stored/saved to the account so it should not be so hard to fix so the boosters are on my account instead of locally on my phone.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,827 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to this community

That is a good thought. The Tam is already aware of this and I think that they are working on it. To make it possible somehow. I give you the CM of Farm Heros and I can explain it to you better.

Good luck

@QueenB

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,557 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi @piaandersson that would be a good idea but they are designed that way so that you can access them anywhere even if you don't have internet. It means if you use them offline, they cannot be tracked and sadly I suspect people abused that system.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Yeah, this idea is a good one but it will not be possible as saving boosters on the account means you can only user the boosters when you have internet connection so this means that you can't use boosters when playing offline...

This feature is helpful if one changes device all the time but this is not the case for most of our players who only uses one device and probably also playing while on their way to work or school so they will need access to internet to use their boosters.

As this idea has been discussed and reviewed before on other King games and did not get implemented, the same will happen here so I will close this one for now.

Thanks again for sharing ideas ๐Ÿคฉ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?