Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support — Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know what’s growing in your mind!
The bull in the game run only if we make move besides hum but it should also run if the move is automatic nade.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree with Queen B, it would make the game harder and there would be no reason to make it harder 😒
Hello and welcome to this beautiful community.
I'm so sorry you didn't get many votes. I fear that no more voices will come.
@Elsa
Do you mean that if there are any cascade match next to the bull it should trigger it to move as well?
What is that makes it more difficult? Like making the Bull move to a position that makes it even harder to manage?