Latest news about Farm Heroes Saga!
Support โ Get help here
Take part in Farmtastic contests and win Gold Bars or other goodies!
Help for tricky levels!
Got a fresh idea to make Farm better? Let us know whatโs growing in your mind!
I think when a crusher is stuck on a level for more than a week (or a month), help can be sought from a friend crusher so that the game goes on
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@Nana_Equiya_Maud just to confirm, this idea which I think is a good one btw, is for Farm Heroes Saga right? Just asking since you mentioned "when a crusher is stuck on a level".
Hope you can confirm ๐ค
Hello @Nana_Equiya_Maud, I think this is a great idea. I am not sure how it would be implemented so that inactivity wasn't counted as time "stuck" on a level. Perhaps there could be an "Ask a friend for help" option. Interestingly, Pet Rescue Saga has added a feature that gives players who are at the end of current levels the opportunity to play a level where another player is stuck. I don't know if it allows you to choose which player to help or which level to play. Maybe this could be implemented in Farm Heroes Saga along with an "Ask a friend for help" button to provide a target for those players willing to play a level for someone else. What do you think?
Hello again. Complement.
For every game there are videos and help on the Internet. Please enter it there and you will be helped. Good luck and you can do it!
Hi @Nana_Equiya_Maud and welcome to our adorable Community ๐ May I ask you to tell me which game exactly are you referring to?
Hello and welcome to this community
This is not an idea. if you have problems with your game go to the support area and post it there.
You will definitely be helped there. Thank you and please understand!
@QueenB