How do I create seeds?

pattif67
pattif67 Posts: 2 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Discussions

Why doesn't rancid slime crime show up for me. Also how do I create seeds?

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

Hi there @pattif67 and welcome to our Community 😃

So about events in general, not everybody gets it and, it is also only available on mobile devices. Do you play on mobile? If yes, you might want to check if the game app is up to date and have a strong internet connection.

If you do play on mobile and have the latest version and internet, you simply do not have access to the event.

Whenever we create a new feature, we always like to test it with a small group of players first, to make sure that they like it as much as we do. To do this we always have a randomly selected group of players test the feature and, based on their feedback, decide whether it's something we want to roll out to all our players or not.  

We appreciate it may be frustrating if your friends have a feature that you don't, but it's highly likely you'll be getting it very soon and bear in mind that when you do have an event or challenge, it's possible your friends and other players won't have it this time.  

As for the seeds, which one are you referring to? The Grass seed, the Hay seed or Flower seed you are referring to?

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,901 Community Manager

@Chicken_Slayer tagging you as this is your speciality 😉

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,507 Pet Rescue Moderator

Haha @QueenB *cracks knuckles , you know I am all over this one.

Hay seeds work exactly the same @pattif67 as Grass seeds and flowers do. They need to be swapped with a healthy water drop to be activated. The water drop has to be directly next to the seed, swap them over and hey presto!

You can see how to do that on this video here if you are still stuck..

And in case you need it, you can read about other little obstacles you will meet just here

https://community.king.com/en/superstar-corner/discussion/246697/a-superstars-guide-to-farm-heroes-saga-blockers-and-obstacles-of-satisfaction#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?