level 1498

daving79
daving79 Posts: 13 Level 2

How do you ever get more than100 suns in this level ?,doing for 3 weeks not a chance

Also given a 5 extra moves by honey crew but does not register in my game ,whats the point

Comments

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,648 Community Manager

Hi and welcome to our Community @daving79 🀩

Let me tag our lovely Superstars and Game Experts to help you outΒ πŸ˜‰

@Chicken_SlayerΒ @PummyRajΒ @encantesΒ @MountainMom @firebombmarkus

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,720 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi,@daving79 Welcome in this sweetest Community,how are you?

I try to give you some tips about level 1498, just to be sure is the right level, no 100 suns, you have to collect 2 sheeps 2 spiders and 60 strawberries. If you have some beans pls take 3 shovels for 250 beans and after 1 companions of 70 beans. First try to clear the spider-web matching the crospies, at the first move if there are no match use 1 shovels. After try to approach the sheeps when are not closed to the water. Is a hard level but is ok for 16 moves. Let me knowπŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator

Hello @daving79, Please verify the level in which you are struggling to get 100 suns. I do not have that requirement in level 1498 in my version of Farm Heroes Saga. Also, my friends in the Honey Pot event send me free lives, but not extra moves. It would be helpful if you could give more information: (1) what device are you playing on? (Apple, Android, phone, tablet, PC, Windows, etc.) (2) what version of the game do you have installed -- the latest version is 5.40.3 updated 18 June 2020. (3) can you send a screenshot of the level so we can see the requirements and or a screenshot of your Honey Pot extra moves? We are eager to help.

• daving79
    daving79 Posts: 13 Level 2

Sorry was level 1938 ,you need 150 suns but in 3 weeks of playing I have barely reached 100 suns

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,159 Friends Moderator
    edited July 2020

Hi again @daving79, I suggest the following strategy to beat level 1938 in Farm Heroes Saga: (1) use the Maltese companion if you have it available, (2) eliminate the fireflies as quickly as possible, (3) begin collecting suns while you work to eliminate the flowers along the sides, (4) keep collecting suns as you start collecting mushrooms, and (5) get the mushrooms to match along the bottom of the screen to grow the last two flowers. Remember that you can use a shovel to grow a flower or the new tractor booster to grow an entire row of flowers. I hope this helps. You may also find some YouTube videos on the Internet that show other options. Good luck and let me know if I can help more.

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,972 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited July 2020

I have a video here if its helpful @daving79 I had to use companions though as I got fed up of being stuck on it. No boosters though.

These were my tips: Start with removing the fireflies, and flowers. Once you make the mushrooms at the side shrink down, you will get more mushrooms falling. Make as many matches as you can next to them and you will soon have the 40 you need

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?