problems on my game

Options
jhdrake1
jhdrake1 Posts: 12 Level 2

I use FB to play Farm Heros saga. I'm on level 572 and looked back at my Farm Club rewards. Many are missing. I went back and passed all of the levels but there are missing rewards. I DON"T want to re-redo those levels again since it took so many tries and money to pass them. Please fix your problem

Β«1

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,040 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @jhdrake1 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry to hear that there is an issue in your game!

But, I am also sorry to say that I am not clear about the issue you are having!!

With regards to the "Farm Club Rewards" -- until unless we collect all the 3 Companions in the given levels, we will not be able to collect the rewards they are giving out.

Is the game not giving you the credit for 3 stars on those Companion levels and, because of that, you are not able to collect the rewards?

If that is not the issue, can you please give more details? If it is a technical issue, we might have to escalate this issue to the "Farm Heroes Studio team". So, the more details you provide, the better it will be for us to provide you any assistance, to resolve the issue.

Please post back your reply by typing in the comment box given below.

Talk to you soon! Have a Farmtastic Day πŸ“ 🍐

• jhdrake1
    jhdrake1 Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

In each of the levels I have gone back and achieved all characters for that level (at my expense usually) and have 3 stars for EVERY LEVEL. But I'm only getting credit for 2 stars

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you very much for posting back dear @jhdrake1 πŸ€—

So, for all the old levels which you went back won 3 stars, they are showing only 2 stars. And you have not received 250 Magic Beans on the levels - that you have achieved 3 Stars.

And it is the same for the "Companion" levels -- it is showing that you have collected only 2 stars on those levels. Did I understand it correctly?

How about your map? Is it showing that you have earned 3 stars on those old levels OR you see only 2 stars on the map too?

If this is the issue, can you please do me a favor? Take few "screenshots" of few levels -- that you have collected 3 stars and post them here. And, please do include 1 or 2 Companion levels also.

Once you post the screenshots, I will take few more details from you to escalate this issue to the Farm Game Community In-charge.

Talk to you soon.

• PummyRaj
    Options

Thank you for the screenshots @jhdrake1 πŸ‘οΈ

Can you please give me these below details too:::

1) I understood that you are playing on PC. Which Browser you are using? Is it updated recently?

2) Your game ID number ---> To find it, scroll down a little bit more on your game screen (below to where you are seeing Community in orange tab) ---> you will be seeing one of the King game Ads, scroll below to that ---> You will see "Find my ID" tab, simply click on it and you will see your ID ---> Copy and paste it here, and we will have your ID πŸ™‚

I will talk to you tomorrow. Have a Farmtastic day πŸ“ πŸ₯•

• PummyRaj
    Options

Hello @AdrianaDosSantos Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am very sorry to say that the Community supports English language ONLY for everybody to communicate and understand properly.

Hence, I request you to post your comment in English only.

I understand that you are asking about the "Locked Boosters" in your game. Please click on this link below (in Green letters) and post your question/comment in English. Also, please check the answer I already wrote there to check about what to do ---> Boosters are locked in my game

Thank you for understanding. See you in the other thread πŸ™‚

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

@jhdrake1 You write that you are on level 572. If so your club house is correct. The one that are grey will be collected in level 592.

If I remember correct you can click on the grey one and see what level it will be collected. I used your picture to show. Number 1 is from level 531 and there you have collected the rewards. Number 2 are from level 550. Number 3 are from level 572 then number 4 that you still missing will be from level 592. Hope you understand my picture. If you pass 592 whit 3 stars you will get all three.

Looking on your picture you soon at level 592. Is it so that you already have passed 592 and havenΒ΄t got any animal for that level there then something is wrong.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?