🏅 Join the Weekly Race and collect Badges HERE! ☀️ | Join the Farm Challenges HERE! 🏆
🍏 Tell us what level you're at to Win 30 Gold Bars here 🌟 | Share your mood to Win 30 Gold Bars here 😎
Say hi here 👋 | Find out your Cropsies name here 🍏 | Collect your badge here 🏅
🚨 Read before posting! Most frequent support questions here 🚨

where are my beans

wblinkerswblinkers Posts: 5 New Bee

How come I had thousands of beans and now they are gone and I don't get more when I pass a level?

Comments

• MountainMomMountainMom Posts: 513 Game Expert

Hello @wblinkers, Please try to restart your game to see if your magic beans return (I am assuming you did not "spend" them all).

You should earn magic beans when you complete a level -- the more stars you get, the more beans you are awarded. The other way to earn beans is from friends. If you have the maximum of 5 lives when a player tries to send you a life, the free life is instead converted to 100 magic beans.

• SpinnifixSpinnifix Posts: 7,895 Game Expert

@wblinkers

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

Check app update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after turning on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache! Sometimes it's just a time delay.

Play a level and then it's there.

Have no fear.

Good luck

♥ Where there is a will, there's a way ♥

A look at my profile would help everyone! 

Did you know that there is now an international area for German - French and Spanish?