Choo Choo's Challenge is not giving full rewards?

Options
2Β»

Answers

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options

final award for silver box. Interesting as I post these screenshots. I got s 120 seconds block for posting more than twice in 60 seconds. How are you to post multiple items if you get blocked doing so. Since I couldn't post the video the only way to show what happened was with multiple pics.

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,814 Farm Moderator
    Options

@007jayc Hi, how are you? For a long time I don't reach the Gold level in the Choo Choo Challenge and was just finished today, I only passed 3 roadblock and I received regularly the rewards.It seems from your picture that all the rewards are doubled from the previous right? I try to tag @Chicken_Slayer and @PummyRaj if they have experience with your problem. Sorry if I cannot resolve the problem now.

Enjoy your day πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Ž

• piaandersson
    piaandersson Posts: 1,024 Level 5
    Options

When it comes to show film that one make, I think you have to upload them somewhere else like you tube and then one can link to them.

When it comes to the issue that the rewards get merged. I have had that. Not now, but earlier. But I forgot to take screenshots of how many boosters I had before I got the package so canΒ΄t say for sure that I only got one. But yes I had have that they merged.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks for reporting this @007jayc πŸ‘οΈ

I myself have also experienced this some time and it's actually a glitch on the pop up that you get which the game team is already aware of and working to improve.

There is nothing that you can do to solve this issue as you are still getting the reward that you have earned but we understand the pop up is confusing πŸ˜•

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,026 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello dear @007jayc Hearty Welcome Back to the Farmtastic Community πŸ€—

I too have noticed the same with Choo Choo challenge -- "merging" and showing only one gift at the end. And like you said, it has been happening only from past 2 challenges. Before, it was not like that.

But, like our Farm Queen @QueenB mentioned, it is only the "glitch" with display of the goodies. But, they are actually reaching our game.

How am I saying this? I took a screenshot of my current boosters at the end of a level -- then received the gifts from Choo Choo -- then opened my next level and took another screenshot of my boosters -- then compared both the pics and there were more difference between the boosters πŸ˜ƒ

So, with that reasoning, I can confirm that you are receiving both the rewards but not one πŸ‘οΈ

Hope I have not confused you and clarified a bit!

Have a Farmtastic day and great week ahead 🐀 πŸ₯ 🐀

• 007jayc
    007jayc Posts: 553 Level 4
    Options

I wondered if this is what was happening. I will look into it next time there is a challenge if it does it again. Thank you and have a great weekend as well.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?