Farm is celebrating 10 years! 👩‍🌾🧑‍🌾
🎉🚜 Get all the info HERE

How to get reward characters?

michmardee
michmardee Posts: 1 Newbie
edited July 2020 in Discussions

How do I go back in levels to get reward characters?

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 150,900 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh! I don't know this question about Farm Heroes Saga as I haven't playing this game! 😞

Don't worry! I will tagging Farm Heroes Expert Players to answer this question if can help 😊 :

@encantes or @MountainMom or @PummyRaj or @Chicken_Slayer

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,796 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

@michmardee Hi, Welcome in this sweetest Community! Just to be sure are you talking about the Companions that progress through the game until level 1110? 😉😉😉

What are Companions and the Farm Club?

By King GamesLast Updated: Jul 12, 2020

The Companions help you defeat Rancid's evil schemes and progress through the game. Every Companion has a special ability which will help you to beat the level.

There are lots of Companions that can be collected, with the last Companions being awarded on level 1110. They form the Farm Club, and you can view your Farm Club Companions at any time by tapping the Barn icon at the bottom of the map screen. 

'Companion Reward' levels are marked on the game map with a green button marker showing a friendly cow's face. Aim to get 3 stars on those levels, to win the most powerful Companion. You must also be connected to the Internet for them to be added to your Farm Club account.

To activate a Companion, choose one on the pre-game screen and pay with your Magic Beans. The Companion will act as a continuous booster, giving you a great advantage on those tricky levels. Think carefully about which one to use to ensure you maximize their abilities for that level!

If you don't want to use a Companion during a level, then simply un-tick the Companion box before starting and no Companion will be activated.

Let us if this is your question. Have a lovely day 😉🤗

• MountainMom
    MountainMom Posts: 10,590 Friends Moderator

Hello @michmardee, When there is a companion that you have not already earned, you can scroll back on your Farm Heroes Saga map to that specific level. Once there, your score will need to earn the correct amount of stars to earn the companion. For example, a 3-star score will earn all three companions; whereas a 1-star score will only earn one of the ccompanions. My friend @encantes showed a picture of the Farm Club showing available and earned companions. If a companion has not been earned, you will only see an outline for the unearned companions whereas earned companions are show in full color. In the first picture below, you will see how the unearned companions appear. In the second picture, you can see the information that appears when you tap on an unearned companion. I hope this helps.

• Diamond_Lim

Thanks for your answering these tips to player! Awesome! @MountainMom and @encantes 👍

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,327 Pet Rescue Moderator

Sorry for the non reply but thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim I am not getting tags arggh

• Diamond_Lim

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?