Honey Harvest Teams

ercelle
ercelle Posts: 2 Newbie

I am at level 1125. Seemingly, one does not have a choice but to be on these teams. Which I find frustrating. Having said that, I am really confused by how a team member can accumulate 246 points in less than 24 hours after a team is assembled. While every other team member has 10 points or less. Is there any way NOT to be on these teams? I only play for relaxation and as a mental diversion. I have no interest in these competitions 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨

Comments

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 6,083 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020

@ercelle Hi, Welcome in this sweetest Community! I love this game and like you when I have time I play only for relax and diversion😉. I'm so sorry if you are feeling in difficulty with the Honey Harvest. Teams are only changing every 14 days if the group does'n reach 400 pots. Sometimes all the teams is playing and sometimes only one or two. But when the group play you have the chance to win some reward!

Let me know if you have any question and remember to use @ before the nickname to tag the right person. If you want to check some event please check here:

🌴 Win 30 Gold bars here with your Summer Holiday 🌺 | Win 30 Gold Bars here with cake 🧁

🌟 Check our new Starry Night event HERE! 🌙

Have a lovely day😉

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?