lost after log out/in

Options
dwb
dwb Posts: 115 Level 3

Hi. I now know there is a known problem with Facebook friends; I suppose what am experiencing is included, only some of my friends showing up, not seeing my wife's icon in level high scores even though she past them already, or in the events. But since I didn't know it was a known problem I tried logging out of Facebook and back in to see if that would help. Well, it didn't and it made things worse. My guess is that what I've experienced might be different problems that should be reported.

One thing is that even though I can't see my wife's information, it seems I do get beans when sent, but, they don't say who they came from. All it says is ""just gaveΒ you 100 Magic Beans!"

Another problem is that the Events doubled. I have two of almost everything: Starry Night, 1-2-3 Grow!, Harvest Fest. The only one that didn't is Choo Choo's Challenge.

I got the idea that having my game linked to Facebook would save my progress. Well, it does remember what level I'm not but it does not save everything. For example there are some things that don't. 1-2-3 Grow! reset. I had grown it some but it came back as a seed. This is somewhat of a "feature" because it could be exploited since getting the boosters is easier at the beginning of that even. Less cropsies are needed to grow it and get the prizes. The worse part of this, for me at least, is Bonnie's Booster Trail. I had spent boosters to get her charged but after logging back in she was back a level 1! Are these things supposed to be saved and don't just now (defect) or have they never been saved and could be future improvement (feature)?

Then I don't suppose it is related to all this, but even after a recharged Bonnie to level 2, when I came be to the game later (without logging out), she was back at level 1 without me playing anything or losing a level.

Answers

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,732 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @dwb!

You've had quite an interesting experience with the game app I see but i need you confirm one thing, is your game progress safe and are you still able to keep playing the game?

If yes, that is great news. I will report to the studio that the events are appearing more than once in the game and is getting reset, specially Bonnie.

May I know which game app version you have installed and when did you noticed that you don't see who is sending you beans?

I have a feeling something has been changed so that we don't see the name but only the picture like on your screenshot:

• dwb
    Options

Thanks for reporting double events and lost Bonnie/event levels.

My main track game level was saved and I can continue there. I'm using an Android device with v5.40.3.

The picture you put a red box around is my icon, not the person sending lives/beans. I noticed the lack of friends being listed about 2020/07/07. I have about 30 friends usually but only four are listed when I send lives to them.

• dwb
    Options

Clarification, after logging back in from my device with the Facebook account Bonnie was not reset to level 0 not 1, that is, how she comes shows up after being away (not like she is after I win one level with her).

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,404 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello dear @dwb Hearty Welcome Back πŸ€—

Just wanted to share my thoughts about 2 issues you have posted ---

1) The name of the friend not showing up -- It has been like that from past few months now. What I have noticed is that, this happens only on mobile device and the PC does not do that! And it is the same whether we are logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account;

2) This time, the "Grow 1-2-3" feature is very glitchy for me too.... 2 events show up BUT only one will take the "water & Sun Cropsies", and only that one will give the rewards. The same progress will show-up on the 2nd one too (automatically);

And another annoying glitch is that -- the event starts all over after collecting the 2nd Gift Box and when I am half-way or 3 quarters of the way to the 3rd or 4th gift box. This kept happening for all 5 days!

Well, the good thing for me is, more booster gifts! But, the sad thing is -- I could not see/open the "end" gift box πŸ˜”

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?