No events, challenges and rewards

Options
phyuguk98
phyuguk98 Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello. I think my game is freeze. There’s no events and challenges for months. I feel the game’s no fun. Before, the players sent me beans and life, but now there’s nothing like that. No new events and challenges, no rewards. Back then, I could see ranks . But now i am the only one in the rank box . I don’t know what is happening. Hope the team could help me .

Answers

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @phyuguk98 Welcome in this sweetest Community! I'm very sorry to hear that you have an issue with Farm Heroes Saga.

May I ask you if you have update the game to the last version 5.40.3? If yes could you please clear the cache from the app or if you are from pc clear the cache from the browser. Close the app and restart your mobile.

It's possible to have a screenshot of your game just to help you much more better?

Remember to use @ before the nickname to reply.

Here to upload a picture:

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there Phyuguk98 and good day to you.

I would also suggest that you log out from all games and close running apps.

Check for new updates of your game. If there is, please update and ensure your mobile (if you're playing this device) have at least 2GB of storage/memory to enable the download to perform smoothly.

After that, please restart your device and log back in as usual. Hope all the game features and functions will appear as normal.

Please let us know if the above suggestions works for you.

Thank you 😊

• phyuguk98
    phyuguk98 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

@encantes thank you for your reply. I have tried . I first log out and then even deleted the app and newly downloaded . And i log in again but still the same as before. I updated the app to the latest version. I log in with my facebook. Here is the screenshot of my farm. You can see the event tab ‘ coming soon’. It has been like that for months with no new weekly events. I’m at level 1303 now. Also, in the farm club rewards , you can see the question marks . And they’re the last. I can’t scroll down any more for more rewards. I think i have to give up my levels and start from the level 1 again 😔😔.

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there again. May I know whether you can still continue to play but just got stuck at level 1303 and unable to pass because no boosters or rewards?

Perhaps you may watch the following video to get some tips on how to play without boosters.

All the best and hope you can pass this level. As for your questions on the missing events and challenges, you may want to read this article. However, please keep your eyes out for it to be reintroduce to you. Keep playing and try your best to clear the level. Otherwise, take a short break and explore other King's game☺️

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,912 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @phyuguk98 Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community 🤗

I am sorry to hear that there have been few issues in your game!

** I have just copy & pasted parts of your comments below for easy access and to address the issues you pointed out 👇️ 👇️

*****************************************************************************

Hello. I think my game is freeze. There’s no events and challenges for months. I feel the game’s no fun. Before, the players sent me beans and life, but now there’s nothing like that. No new events and challenges, no rewards. Back then, I could see ranks . But now i am the only one in the rank box . I don’t know what is happening. Hope the team could help me

I first log out and then even deleted the app and newly downloaded . And i log in again but still the same as before. I updated the app to the latest version. I log in with my facebook. Here is the screenshot of my farm. You can see the event tab ‘ coming soon’. It has been like that for months with no new weekly events. I’m at level 1303 now. Also, in the farm club rewards , you can see the question marks . And they’re the last. I can’t scroll down any more for more rewards. I think i have to give up my levels and start from the level 1 again 

1) Do you remember which event you have played the last? And which device you are using?

I have played about 1000 levels or so on my PC! And as you know there won't be any events at all there. The "Honey Bee" feature was added to the PC game only recently!

Which was the reason, I never thought playing the game itself is "not fun"! I guess you are more used to getting / playing the special events from the beginning and that is the reason you are not liking the "no events" situation 😃

2) Not receiving Beans and Lives from Friends ---> This is not just you, but all the players are having the same issue. If you are logged into the game through Kingdom account, the situation is little better (at least for me)... I will see minimum 300 to 400 Magic Beans. And the "Lives" issue started from a while. So, I would like to assure you here that, it is not just you, all the Farm Players are having this issue. Hence, do not worry about this particular one.

3) Could not see others in Rank box except you ---> Are you talking about the "Score Board" that appears once we win a level? If so, this glitch has started recently, and again it is not you, but the game itself.

4) Reinstalling the game App only helps out if there is a bug in our game or is not updated, etc., If there is nothing wrong from our side, nothing works to get the events. If we are not in the group of players "to receive the events" -- then, I am sorry to say that whatever we do, will not help us 😔

Keeping the game App updated to latest version - always helps us to receive the special events, when they are sent our way. So, it is very good that you have updated the App 👍️

5) The Companions with 3 Questions Marks ---> The Farm Studio has not released those last 3 Companions yet! And we do not know when they will do it and/or IF they will do it! There might be a day that we will receive those 3 Companions and few more... OR we might never see them! Nothing is fixed for now! But, the Farm Studio does have this task in their "To Do" list. So, level 1110 is the last level to collect the Companions.

6) I am sorry to say that I have not understood what you meant by "you cannot scroll down for rewards" -- Were you addressing about the rewards at the "Companions Farm Club"?

7) And why do you want to give up and start from level 1 again? Is it just because of those left out Companions or something else?

Hope some of your questions are answered now. Please post back and let me know the details I would like to know. Also, can you please address my last 2 points (6 & 7).

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a wonderful rest of the day 🍓 🍐

• encantes
    encantes Posts: 5,831 Farm Moderator
    Options

@phyuguk98 Hi, I'm sorry if I didn't reply before but I've not received your tag!

@PummyRaj was very helpful regading your issue!

I think that you will figure out your pronlems 😉😉

Have a nice day🌞🌞🌞

• Loveth_NP
    Loveth_NP Posts: 1,741 Level 5
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hi @phyuguk98 a very warm welcome to you.

Hope the helpful responds of the experts fix the issue. . 

Best of luck and enjoy crushing 🍭🥂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?