No more new levels for Farm Heroes via Facebook?

Options
2Β»

Comments

• wandalouzada
    wandalouzada Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited July 2020
    Options
    my game on farm heroes on facebook on the computer is blocked at level 3310 and on the phone I already have other levels released, how to fix

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,915 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @wandalouzada Hearty Welcome to our wonderful King Community πŸ€—

I am sorry! It is the same for all the players who use PC to play the game -- blocked at # 3310.

Our Farm Game In-charge is trying to find out what's going on and why the levels are not advancing. But, they need a bit more time to find out the details, and get back to us. See the message that was posted on the 21st.

So, as of now, the only remedy is -- we have to play the game either on mobile devices OR on Windows 10, by downloading the App from Microsoft Store. And as players, there is nothing you and I can do to fix this πŸ˜”

Hope this made sense and clarifies! If you have further questions, please post back by typing in the comment box given below (just like before πŸ™‚).

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,027 Community Manager
    Options

Thank you @PummyRaj for keeping everybody up do date and as soon as I hear back from the team, I will let you all know when the issue has been solved ☺️

Thank you all for your patience and hope you're able to play on a different device in the meantime.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,915 Candy Moderator
    edited July 2020
    Options

Hello @AWB @Jared_Buttry @ro_kurinha and @wandalouzada

Our Farm In-charge did showered her magic, and the new levels are in for PC now πŸ€—

If you have not seen yet, new levels are available on Browsers through Facebook. We can play till level # 3355 as of now.

Hope you all are already playing the new levels and enjoying the game πŸ˜ƒ

I am stuck at # 3333 πŸ˜…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?